Pages:
Author

Topic: Will STO survive? - page 6. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 07:43:33 AM
Yes, at first they all announced that they needed to go through KYC to get what they had earned, and then they simply said that no one would get anything Cry
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 07:35:23 AM
Though STO looks good and look like is coming to change the face of crypto,we even thought that it will help investors regain their confidence in crypto but withe strict government regulations that them covered, imagine a project that has got a lot of applause from people like DESICO is been tag a scam just because of some regulations which they claim that is not permitting them to pay bounty hunters.My question is,do you think STO will survival? with these strict regulations because many are afraid already.
Desico is a bad example, the regulator has forbidden them to pay security tokens, but they could pay bounty hunters with ethereum, but greed did not allow them to do so.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 08, 2019, 07:03:43 AM
STO (Security token offering) is in my opinion a new trend for following years giving more confidence for investors who didn't participate in 2017/2018 crypto rush.
Yes its a new trends and with a proper regulations by SEC i believe it would be a great way to fund money like ICO.
I think that Security token offering partially will replace ICO. It is more attractive for investors. It will be more popular in the future.
Sure it will be and STO will become bigger and i believe in this year 2019 we will see so many STO and BTW ICO already death right now cause of regulations.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
January 08, 2019, 06:59:11 AM
depending on the STO if they want to survive, then they will be able to do it, government policy is indeed very heavy because in the world of crypto there is no benefit for the government except taxes for those who set up their exchanger and it is very small.
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 06:52:55 AM
I think that Security token offering partially will replace ICO. It is more attractive for investors. It will be more popular in the future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 08, 2019, 06:48:45 AM
Though STO looks good and look like is coming to change the face of crypto,we even thought that it will help investors regain their confidence in crypto but withe strict government regulations that them covered, imagine a project that has got a lot of applause from people like DESICO is been tag a scam just because of some regulations which they claim that is not permitting them to pay bounty hunters.My question is,do you think STO will survival? with these strict regulations because many are afraid already.

If they are not allowed to hire bounty hunters anymore, this could lessen the works of bounty hunters because many projects will incline to do STO than ICO to guaranty success, but we'll have to see this 2019 if this is going to be the trend.
Activity: 309
January 08, 2019, 06:39:44 AM
I have never joined or invested in an STO so I don't have any answers,
but thanks for this thread, I just knew that DESICO is a scam project and doesn't pay us.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 08, 2019, 06:19:45 AM
We haven't seen it yet and we don't know if we will not give it a try for its run maybe for a year or two.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
January 08, 2019, 06:15:43 AM

ICOs have now led to a loss of confidence, but we cannot say that STOs provide this confidence. I think we have ebough token/coin anymore... I am not sure that we need more token
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
January 08, 2019, 06:06:32 AM
Security token is nothing more than a normal token with additional regulations. If regulations are added to a normal token it is proclaimed to be a security token. As such, the security token is regulated by the government bodies and should be compliant with the various SEC regulations. It can also be penalized by the government bodies for not complying. So a STO is more or less the same as the ICO with added regulation to it. Because of the increased security and because of the improved credibility, this is good for the investors but it doesn't imply that the STO will always be successful. The buyer has to be responsible for his decisions and capable to access the quality of the STO he is about to invest in or otherwise he may lose his investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 08, 2019, 03:43:10 AM
STO to me is just an upgraded ico stuff
And it will all end up just like ico did

Until a stop is out to lying deceit and other rash behavior from dev of projects
Survival is entirely scarce
Activity: 421
January 08, 2019, 03:25:42 AM
STO to me is not a bad idea but it has got a lot to improve on if it will survive, it is too early to be having such case like that of DESICO,I feel is not yet a finish product.
Yes, it may be too early. ICO is currently facing death threats, but this form of mobilization will still exist. This may be a long time or even not happen. The 2019 cryptocurrency market is also not optimistic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 08, 2019, 03:25:14 AM
STO (Security token offering) is in my opinion a new trend for following years giving more confidence for investors who didn't participate in 2017/2018 crypto rush.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 08, 2019, 03:02:58 AM
STO to me is not a bad idea but it has got a lot to improve on if it will survive, it is too early to be having such case like that of DESICO,I feel is not yet a finish product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 02:51:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: