Pages:
Author

Topic: Will STO's Work? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 17, 2019, 12:59:15 AM
I seldom saw an STO based crowdfunding majority of crowdfunding here are ICO so we cannot make a conclusion if this will guaranty success and how they will interact with bounty hunters and how they will promote their crowdfunding, DESICO is such a bad example that I wish it's demise for their fraud.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
January 17, 2019, 12:19:52 AM
What is STO?
never heard of it.

TIA

This is also something new to most of us, first time I read about that STO was when I read about DESICO it's a scam project that refuses to pay bounty hunters, because STO is not accepting bounty hunters according to them if STO becomes popular, what will happen to bounty hunters.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 06:56:28 PM
What do you guys think? Will STO's be able to compete in the crypto market and actually succeed? I'm glad to see ICO's die out. They were consuming too much market cap +90% of the projects were garbage. I made a list of 100 ICO's I seen promoted back in April and only a select few of them are doing well. Nauticus launched (https://nauticus.exchange/) which is great news for the exchange community, but unfortunately today Cryptopia suffered a hack. We seem to take one step forward, followed by one step back...What do you guys think?

That depends on how good the project is. If the project listing as a STO is "quality", then I think it will prove to be an effective venture.

I agree with this, but there were a few ICO's that made it big. Binance used to be a tiny exchange with nearly no volume and look at them now. Nauticus was just in there ICO phase and they raised over 19 million dollars. Both of these feats were impressive considering how hard it is to make it in crypto.
Activity: 31
January 15, 2019, 03:52:30 PM
What do you guys think? Will STO's be able to compete in the crypto market and actually succeed? I'm glad to see ICO's die out. They were consuming too much market cap +90% of the projects were garbage. I made a list of 100 ICO's I seen promoted back in April and only a select few of them are doing well. Nauticus launched (https://nauticus.exchange/) which is great news for the exchange community, but unfortunately today Cryptopia suffered a hack. We seem to take one step forward, followed by one step back...What do you guys think?

That depends on how good the project is. If the project listing as a STO is "quality", then I think it will prove to be an effective venture.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2019, 03:41:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: