Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Stratis rapidly pumps after hitting above 4500 sats? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
I think that it was certainly a sizable resistance, perhaps even psychological at that level.

Stratis is one of the projects that I've been following since day one. Its fundamentals are above average I'd say and I believe that it has potential to pump the way it did back when its main trading platform was still Bittrex.

However this will all depend on the wider market conditions, including bitcoin's overall movements. Can't jump to conclusions yet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Just because Stratis is trading in a range since August of this year does not mean it is going to hit a bullish market soon. Just because the movement seems to suggest that there is possibly a consolidation phase does not mean that indeed it will be facing a bullish market soon. These are all bare speculations that mean nothing at all. This interpretation of the chart could change after only hours or days. Price speculation is just a guessing game.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
This is a good coin with its own blockchain. I made big money from the bounty first. Apart from that, I'm not very good at technical analysis. But it is certain that if the TA's prediction is true then the holders will be happy because they will gain profit. Apart from all that, from the beginning of its emergence until now, Stratis was able to survive this bad season. This indicates that they are indeed an earnest project. So it's only natural that their prices could skyrocket if it has passed 4500 sats.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It's highly doubtful there'd be any excessive rallies at this point in time as the market is not performing as well as it could be given the current conditions, but the fundamentals are strong for assets such as these it just may take a little longer before they start appreciating further
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Stratis has been trading in a range since August 2019. This movement has the characteristics of the consolidation phase, after which a new bullish market cycle is expected to begin.

The trading range of this consolidation has a magnitude of 40%, and the price has tested both the resistance and support areas several times. At the time of writing, it was moving upward towards the resistance area.

Source link here

To all Stratis fans and token holders out there, is this the time that you’re gonna get excited? Or just another false prediction from this trader?

No disrespect, but the thing is, the market is so unpredictable right now. Despite that there is a bullish sign or an upward trend for Stratis, there’s no such thing as guarantees for it to actually pump rapidly.

However, if that really happens, that would be great for the Stratis community.

What would be your reaction to this prediction by a trader regarding Stratis’ rapid pump after hitting above 4500 satoshis? Hmmmm...

oh man, if this happened that would be great for Stratis hodlers, they are generally i have found a solid bunch, they really believe in their project
I dont have any personally as i made some money on a pump of it last year and ended up selling my stash Tongue i dont think its even reached that high since either, tho i could have been staking since too
time will tell! there could be a few whales just waiting too to dump it so fast noone but them profits from a pump too haha Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
You said it yourself " the market is unpredictable ".
There is no TA that will make you bank from any coin jut because you " like it ".
Always make a top Los to protect your investment & never get emotionally attached to any cryto out there, even the king BitCoin itself.

This market is so damn volatile & will be so safe to invest only when we become like other market (Forex, stocks,...)
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Stratis has been trading in a range since August 2019. This movement has the characteristics of the consolidation phase, after which a new bullish market cycle is expected to begin.

The trading range of this consolidation has a magnitude of 40%, and the price has tested both the resistance and support areas several times. At the time of writing, it was moving upward towards the resistance area.

Source link here

To all Stratis fans and token holders out there, is this the time that you’re gonna get excited? Or just another false prediction from this trader?

No disrespect, but the thing is, the market is so unpredictable right now. Despite that there is a bullish sign or an upward trend for Stratis, there’s no such thing as guarantees for it to actually pump rapidly.

However, if that really happens, that would be great for the Stratis community.

What would be your reaction to this prediction by a trader regarding Stratis’ rapid pump after hitting above 4500 satoshis? Hmmmm...
Pages:
Jump to: