Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Bull Market Return in 2018? What's Your Prediction? - page 2. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
In 2018, the decentralized electronic encryption digital currency, which is based on the distributed database based on distributed database, will be accepted by many countries in the world. This is the progress of human civilization.

Its happening right now and I'm very bullish with this thing. I believe cryptomarket will make big impact in the market this year and bull market will last for good. Many people, big companies and even government will accept this kind of technology, its a about time to experience more about this great technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I think that Bitcoin needs to go down more before it goes for another bull run, this is the only way for Bitcoin to have a healthy growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
There are already a sign of steady gains in the cryptocurrency markets after a period of dips or correction and this price accumulation encounters only some minor corrections. Some crypto analysts speculated that the market started to show bullish sentiment once again and they are optimistic that the bull market sentiment will continue. Most of the predictions are based on speculation and no one can exactly know if this bullish sentiment is prelude to the anticipated bullrun in the second half of this year. 
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
The correction that takes long time are required before shows the bull sign and to hit new ath . We are now in the 4th month of market correction. Expect to have market recovery to $20k soon are our dream, but if we be more patient to wait for longer time, the price might explode more than two times from the last ath , who knows?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
In 2018, the decentralized electronic encryption digital currency, which is based on the distributed database based on distributed database, will be accepted by many countries in the world. This is the progress of human civilization.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018? 
Yes we could surely expect the  bullish trend to return as we could see SEC admitting in favor of allowing cryptos and even most of the world governments relizi ng that they could regulate the crypto market and get income instead of completely banning cryptos.

SEC impact is already price in I believed. But to be bullish this year, something big should happened to the ecosystem. And that could be the implementation of Lightning Network.

We all know that we have high hopes for LN soon, and once it is being rolled out, the argument that bitcoin is nowhere the micropayment that Satoshi envisioned will be throw out of the window.

This event will really push the price of bitcoin and we can expect the bulls waking up and trying to fight back to bears and overcome it once again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I just hope the bull market return this 2018. The bear market, on the other hand is needed to correct price and of course, to give way for new investors and traders to buy. If there is no market movement, there will be no traders and investors. So 2018, let's hope the bull will come back strong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018? 

We are about to go into bull run this coming march. however, i dont expect that bitcoin will do another insane rally that happened last year 2017. if bitcoin reaches new ATH (All Time High) its already good to me. im expecting that bitcoin will close at around 25,000 USD by the end of this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It will for sure, cryptocurrency begins to become popular everyday so it means the market will always be active for a bull run. Hodling is one of the options to do as altcoins will skyrocket by the end of this year and you better ride in before it's to late.

Peter.from.penn is here less then a year, and past year was better year
than all previous years. Short look on past will give you another perspective,
Bitcoin had good, bad and some calm years in the past.
   Patrickj have a point, great minds think alike! Holding is one of the best
options we have, prices will recover at some point and start new rise to all
times high. Alt-coins, some of them, will skyrocket and now it is a great time
to invest, we are at some kind of bottom right now! Nobody can guarantee that
we will have chance to buy again at this prices. The best we can do is to jump in
on this ride while tickets are not so expensive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It will for sure, cryptocurrency begins to become popular everyday so it means the market will always be active for a bull run. Hodling is one of the options to do as altcoins will skyrocket by the end of this year and you better ride in before it's to late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am sure before 2018 ends the market will going back again to its high position.
Droping of market is just a part of getting more profit so dont worry, just relax. Take this drop as a chance to buy more, then hold it.
And wait because our profit is on its way to us.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
With the way the things are going right now, there is a high possibility that this year would be nothing than push and pull actions from both sides (bulls and bears). Looking at the recent news, even with the numerous positive things bitcoin had been receiving, the price isn't really pushing significantly unlike in 2017 when a small news would take the price into massive gains. This might be a passive year, sure, but then again bitcoin never fails to disappoint.

-snip=given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.

I beg to differ, since having some clear regulations about the matter could certainly pull doubting people into the game, especially those who trusts the government so much. Regulations mean confidence from the not-so-confident peers and it could potentially trigger them to buy not only because of the gains but also because of the government chiming in to the crypto talks.

You make a good point about regulations.  In order for large institutional investors to enter the crypto market, government regulations are needed to pave the way.  So regulations may suppress the market short-term, but provide the means for long-term growth.  Thanks for your thoughts. 
History has a habit of repeating itself. However, the pattern of prices after the recurrence of history, make their own adjustments. That's why most likely this year, we will not see last year trends repetition. The only thing I do not doubt is that the price of bitcoin this year will update the historical maximum.
I think altcoins also will bull run, but not like last year.

The bull market from March to July last year was insane.  Given the size of the current crypto market cap, I don't think it's possible to repeat.  However, I feel positive that we're going to have an incredible year once things turn around. 
winter?!!!
and who cares about some government regulation FUD in the media!

I'm agree , they just make it up so that they can buy it in deeper!
nasty politics!
they know they can't control blockchain as they couldn't control information globalization!

One of the best examples is with South Korea, which is back peddling on talk about banning cryptocurrencies.  After spreading FUD that was a catalyst for the market downturn, they've changed their mind.  I'll bet there were insiders, waiting to buy cheap crypto.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Despite how long the downtrend would be, At the end of the day; We would still see a bull run in 2018. The year is still young and the correction is just starting. But history has always repeated itself (in the cryptocurrency market, that is). According to predictions, We could see the market hit the uptrend line anytime soon ~ Say March – April.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
That's true considering the past, but it will not happen in a short time, it may take one year or five years, no one can know it. Till that time, many bad things will probably happen as well  Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.

This has been a constant hindrance to cryptocurrencies' growth over the past few years and governments don't seem to be backing down either as continued attempts to regulate cryptos has barely bore any fruit. Yet, it does not stop them from being stubborn and further ploys continue to play an indirect influence on the price, negatively.

I don't exactly see it as a hindrance although government regulations has made the price go down a bit in the past. This doesn't stop investors from buying in crypto and there is still support even though government regulations will be made. Governments may try all they want to control crypto and impose regulations as much as they want but people will still continue to use their cryptos and find a way around it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
A bull market similar to what happened in the previous year is extremely unlikely, this is probably a year of transition which means that if you want to obtain profits you will need to become more a trader than a holder, this can be good if you are able to take advantage of the opportunity or it can be bad if you have no skills in trading, and if you do not have those skills, get them since those skills can help even a holder to decide when it is the best time to buy or sell his holdings.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Can you explain  me in a few step how to day trade ?
Day trading is not a simple work it is very difficult because many experts also failed in sometimes so don't try day trading. If you want to start trading you should analyse crypto strategy it is basic knowledge of trading. But don't do day trading this is always affected to traders if you want to make loss in your investment you should try this else just change your attitude then investment in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: