Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the exchange cancel all Chinese users? - page 2. (Read 181 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 3
September 26, 2021, 05:33:39 AM
Following the announcement of the Chinese government to ban Bitcoin;
Huobi.com has issued the most tragic announcement to clear all Chinese users.
Will Binance and OKcoin issue the same notification next?
So will it be followed by the cruelest process of suppressing the price of Bitcoin?
Will this be like the end for Chinese cryptocurrency traders? Guess not. I believe that there are other exchanges that you don't need KYCs for to start trading and I do some worth understand that along with these changes, traders can also use VPN. Anyways, I feel for them because their government is trying to cut them off crypto but if it will bring calmness to the crypto space, I guess that's what it is.   
I think Chinese users will start to use decentralized exchanges for transactions on a large scale.This is undoubtedly good news for decentralized exchanges like uni sushi.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 26, 2021, 05:31:14 AM
So will it be followed by the cruelest process of suppressing the price of Bitcoin?
Will this be like the end for Chinese cryptocurrency traders? Guess not. I believe that there are other exchanges that you don't need KYCs for to start trading and I do some worth understand that along with these changes, traders can also use VPN. Anyways, I feel for them because their government is trying to cut them off crypto but if it will bring calmness to the crypto space, I guess that's what it is.   

Could be, by there is a huge risk involved by using VPN or something to circumvent that ban.

I guess it's better for Chinese traders to get out of country if they can and then move to a country wherein crypto trading is not being ban. The price has been affected already, we are are in the $41k'ish, however, no need to worry about this news, when everything settles down, we will bounce back from this news. Just sad that one of the biggest market is being controlled by their government.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
September 26, 2021, 05:30:03 AM
Binance did already too. Actually this is a good move. They always make fud about crypto, if they really dont want to get affiliated with it, then so be it. China will realize how stupid their decisions are when they saw the market of crypto improving.

Im sure other exchanges will also follow, just pity for those who arent anti crypto on China. They are being dragged by their shitty government.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
September 26, 2021, 05:27:45 AM
For international exchanges without a footprint in China, it's most unlikely to happen. They wouldn't definitely want to losse customers. Houbi was founded in China and possibly have some Chinese connections. But that's not going to force other exchanges to follow the same path.

But Chinese government has their own great firewall which may ban any crypto exchanges in their country. So either way the Chinese people would be forced to leave the crypto market. I would say, it's good in long run!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
September 26, 2021, 05:19:32 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 11
September 26, 2021, 04:52:35 AM
Wow it's good news, China always create FUDs about Bitcoin that's not good for Bitcoin space. There's a chance Binance and Okcoin will do same since both of them founded in China even the headquarters isn't in China anymore.

Related or not with the price I don't really care, soon Bitcoin will recover and China FUDs will be useless if all exchange already banning Chinese users.
Yes, remove China's barriers, and the price of Bitcoin will enter the next bull market faster, otherwise they will always do bad things in September.
September 26, 2021, 04:49:57 AM

https://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/3150149/bitcoin-exchanges-binance-and-huobi-stop-taking-mainland-chinese
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/crypto-exchange-stops-taking-china-075036794.html

It had been stated that they are already prohibiting Chinese users and for sure it is just safe to presume on that exchangers like Binance would really
take such same step.They wouldnt really like to get involved on some problems later on if they do try to oppose.
Binance is a globally distributed office, and there is no office in China for a long time, and the founder is not a Chinese citizen, but Huobi is a website in China, and the founder cannot leave the country in China. Huobi can't help it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
September 26, 2021, 04:45:04 AM
Wow it's good news, China always create FUDs about Bitcoin that's not good for Bitcoin space. There's a chance Binance and Okcoin will do same since both of them founded in China even the headquarters isn't in China anymore.

Related or not with the price I don't really care, soon Bitcoin will recover and China FUDs will be useless if all exchange already banning Chinese users.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 26, 2021, 04:41:43 AM
I think huobi is not like biance. Huobi company even has a CCP Committee!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
September 26, 2021, 04:38:28 AM
Apparently, not only Huobi has acted on blocking new registries made from China, but Binance has already acted in a similar manner.

Be it through IP or phone number, these blocks are in progress on the said Exchanges, and one has to wonder (and many fear) if (and when) the practice will have ramifications into the already existing customers from mainland China. I wouldn't be surprised to see some action taken on these accounts in the short term.

See: https://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/3150149/bitcoin-exchanges-binance-and-huobi-stop-taking-mainland-chinese
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 26, 2021, 04:34:04 AM

https://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/3150149/bitcoin-exchanges-binance-and-huobi-stop-taking-mainland-chinese
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/crypto-exchange-stops-taking-china-075036794.html

It had been stated that they are already prohibiting Chinese users and for sure it is just safe to presume on that exchangers like Binance would really
take such same step.They wouldnt really like to get involved on some problems later on if they do try to oppose.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
September 26, 2021, 04:32:11 AM

Can you share the link for the Huobi exchange where they mentioned this ?
Also most exchanges have policies that they do not allow people to trade from those countries where government has explicitily ban crypto.
China have ban crypto multiple times before also, i don't know what major they have done this time.
September 26, 2021, 04:16:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: