Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the geomagnetic storm influence the BTC price again March 18 ??? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Well, it's a creative approach to say the least. Personally I don't think this has anything to do with the price, but who is to say it doesn't have an impact on people's brains and therefore their decision making... but this is probably pseudoscience stuff at that point.

I would worry more about the MtGox trustee, Mr Kobayashi, not dumping more goxed coins into Kraken, because that has been proven to have a big correlation with the drops, rather than a geomagnetic storm to be honest. I will be watching the price during the 18th just in case, but if there is a drop we will not be able to tell if it had anything to do with it or it was a coincidence anyway, but im a statistics nerd so I will look into that.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
According to scientists at RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences), a third huge magnetic wave is approaching our planet, to be exact March 18 - read article on Awarenessact posted March 4. The FED published a study in 2013 where a negative trend was confirmed every time such geomagnetic waves came our way. (please search on Google “geomagnetic storms stock market”)

The previous two dates of the geomagnetic wave were January 15 and February 19, both followed by a dip in bitcoin price, therefore in the crypto marketplace:

https://i.imgur.com/3ryrdMp.png

What could this mean?
Are we going to experience another strong dip March 18 before starting the bull trend?

I cannot answer these questions, and nobody probably can, however if we take these geomagnetic fields into consideration, maybe around March 18 there could be another low before we enter the bull trend. The FED study discovered that stock market returns are lower in the six days after a geomagnetic storm.

I don’t consider geomagnetic fields as the base of my analysis, but it’s just an interesting piece to add to the crypto puzzle.    Wink

What do you think? Could there be an influence on the bitcoin price by the end of next week or a little later? Is there any other correlation at this date with other technical analysis?
Pages:
Jump to: