Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the government understand? - page 7. (Read 937 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
March 29, 2020, 08:57:11 AM
How to get respond from government if bitcoin price always down and make many people panic for selling, just one way how to make government understood with bitcoin as best digital currency payment by seeing bitcoin on the top price and not give bad result for many investor with bitcoin always dump.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
March 29, 2020, 09:13:38 AM
No, the government believes that $1,200 on a person is enough to prevent upcoming collapse.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 29, 2020, 08:05:26 AM
With the society collapsing , I fear for a common man , I fear for the families who were already living on the edge and now without any jobs , without any money , they are surviving on the brink .
Yes the government is distributing food for the poor , they are doing whatever they can , but it is not enough .
Just like , we are able to transfer our education system , all online in a matter of days , why are they not doing the same for most of the offices ?
Even at the time of the crisis , corruption still can be seen , when a country which is considered the most powerful , the US , when the people cannot trust the president itself , who can they trust at that time ?

I do know that people engaged in cryptocurrencies are way ahead of the time, so do you guys think there is a way by which jobs can be provided to the needy because we all know that a vaccine is 12-18 months away .

Things will take a lot of time to be normal , till then how will the economy survive?
Pages:
Jump to: