Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 13. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
I think presidents can only control for their country and not on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency will be part of our life to in the future for stable work and fast transactions.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I think that governments do not want to kill the cryptocurrency. They want to take control of it, and these are completely different things. Although to some extent it can be called "murder"

I adhere to the same opinion. Governments will consistently pursue with fully anonymous cryptocurrencies and will seek to identify users and capital flow patterns in the world of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, cryptocurrencies that do not have complete anonymity will be developed under the control of governments.
Activity: 336
Lot's of president for every countries dont mentioning some cryptocurrency to promote for it to invest some people want to earn for money.
Activity: 182
It is highly unlikely that administrations can vanish cryptographic forms of money, that is the entire purpose behind a decentralized framework in any case, there is no chance to get for one individual to simply reach in and close it down. The most exceedingly awful that they can do is to boycott its utilization yet I think at last they will simply build up a successful method to charge the income which we get from cryptos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
They have no possibility by any stretch of the imagination. Digital money and blockchain are innovations without bounds and free individuals. Regardless of whether the digital currency is prohibited worldwide the market will in any case remain. In any case, this is the most pessimistic scenario. Best case scenario, we will have a more lovely and agreeable future. rom the ongoing business sector input, we can see that the effect of the administration on the encoded world is colossal. Despite the fact that it can not execute encryption, it tends to be impacted by arrangements.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Government do not like cryptocurrencies because they cant manage and control it. There is a chance that they kill it. But I know that cryptoccurency will stand by itself with the help of us. No one can kill cryptocurrency not even government.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Altcoin army! Nobody can stop Cryptocurrency!! Can governments stop the future? Nope.
Activity: 210
it seems to me that everything will happen just the opposite, and the government on the contrary will go to meet the cryptocurrency in order to take control of it
Activity: 756
I think that governments do not want to kill the cryptocurrency. They want to take control of it, and these are completely different things. Although to some extent it can be called "murder"
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Yeah, probably government will kill cryptocurrency and in future crypto will be under more pressure from government.
Who knows! Let's think in a positive way!
Activity: 140
A matter of time is the participation of cryptocurrencies in the work of the platforms on which government programs will work. It will take 2-3 years and with ease all will arrange their affairs with the help of smart contracts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Given the huge adoption and investment going into blockchain technology by big financial institutions, the opposite is more likely. SEC ETF approval will open the floodgates of new money into cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

It will never happen sure. Moreover, if you follow the news, you will see that many countries start to use the blockchain technologies. They support the cryptocurrencies although sometimes they take taxes for the crypto operations.
Activity: 185
So far in my claimed nation our administration don't have any issue with respect to on this digital forms of money and I do trust that it would not be occur here. What's more, in the event that I am to ask I better need goverment to make crypto need to make good on regulatory expenses in light of the fact that if that would be happen meaning government are supporting crypto and it very well may be sanctioned and don't have any stresses any longer.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I don't think so. Government is seeing only the welfare of the people. If they find it beneficial then they won't allow to kill it. It's just that the people should positively embrace bitcoin so that this will prosper.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
There must be clarity. Crypto-currencies do not like the governments of those countries that have a very low standard of living. In developed high-tech countries, their governments are loyal to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I believe the government will only be able to intervene in the crypto market to a small extent. And the crypto market will be limited as well as trading. The Bitcoin world is still in business and the government can not be banned. Bitcoin is now a global trend and potential perception for mankind. No one removes it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
September 29, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
goverments cant kill crypto they are too late for it that train gone long ago, now they have to make peace with crypto and they have to find a solution, if they try to kill or if they try to reverse btc another one will born , this is the decentral world now. it happened,
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
i think they have understood that they can not kill cryptocurrencies and the technology behind it. i think they would rather try to control it. or at least have a back door. that would be the most they can do to my opinion
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
The government can ban even the Internet. Everything that could undermine the state system, everything that is dangerous for the government - all will be if not forbidden, then monitored. A crypto in theory can replace money, respectively, they will necessarily be tightly controlled.

Yeah, this already happened in some countries. But, there is also the government that allows crypto in their country. Maybe it's just about the time, let's see what will happen to crypto in our country. Hope the government will not ban it.
Pages:
Jump to: