Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 7062 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 02, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
Yes, to a certain extent, governments will fight against crypto. But ultimately they will all begin to recognize the crypto legally. The regulations are already the first step.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 02, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

And why, when the technology  buries itself. What good has happened in it in a short time to increase the confidence of all, and nothing substantial. How were the problems and remained, and then worse.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
Many big banks already have tried it many times but as we see we are still here , dont think countries  would try it in future as most of them already talk about blockchain as a great technology.
Activity: 644
December 02, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

For me I do not think if the governments will continue to fightback against cryptocurrencies and decentrailization well, I think its depends on the Government if they will not accepted it in their country because they can not force other countries to fightback against cryptocurrency if they do not have a reason to do it. As you said some countries are start to accept it and I think that country are open to the innovation of technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I don't think so. I think cryptocurrency will bloom further in the coming years. A lot of developers are perfecting the perfect recipe for the best alt coin released to defeat bitcoin in the market. The government should realize how much cryptocurrency does in the internet and for people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
December 02, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
I think it all depends how big countries behave, if the USA legalizes cryptocurrencies then other will start following it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 02, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
Cryptocurrencies are here for 10 years and still no goverment in the world didnt kill cryptocurrencies, so if they didnt do it until now, they will not do it in the future.

Few government have banned it and some of them have made it illegal tender which is not a god sign for crypto currencies as those results in a negative way to the other country and might be possible that some of countries may just follow them and put a ban in their country as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 02, 2018, 01:01:48 AM
I don't think governments have the reason why they have to kill Cryptocurrencies unless they don't really understand the benefit of this technology. It is nearly 2019 right now and digital technology is at its peak. You will be left behind if you don't embrace the digital currency which has many benefits and uses especially nowadays that almost all transaction was done online.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 01:00:35 AM
Only some of those government who really understand the essential and benefits of cryptocurrency. Maybe there are reasons why they can't regulate cryptocurrency, that it is much better not to support it
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 02, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

They said they are up to support it which is why they are regulating thru SEC. It kind of make sense but there seem signs that they are also trying to kill it. If you wonder how, take a look at the prices Smiley  Its going to be a struggle to kill cryptocurrencies though. There are less than 5% in the world who are using it as they say but they are already trying to kill crypto, you can imagine how scared they are once it will increase up to 10%.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

The government uses a lot of opportunities to direct financial flows in a certain way, but politics is a delicate matter, and the people who are there are also people and they do not want everyone to know about their investments, so it is profitable for them to develop this sphere.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
I think they will not gonna kill Cryptocurrency just like here in my country our governments are no move in any happenings in Crypto that are getting more use in any establishments here. And I think people will gonna embrace of using Cryptocurrency in any transaction they made in buying things here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
It seems that there is no reason for the government to fight cryptocurrency and decentralization. It is precisely for me that it will be more profitable if the government can support cryptocurrency, because it can help the government's economic growth and create employment opportunities for its people, which in the end cryptocurrency can help the government improve its economy and people's welfare towards all nations and countries.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 10:23:53 PM
Governments didn't and will not do that, they don't hate cryptocurrency, they're going to find a way for cryptocurrency regulations and bring it to us. Cryptocurrency is new and it's hard to build a suitable law for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

I am believe government will regulate cryptocurrency. Its more profitable for government if regulate cryptocurrency because government will earn more taxes from the trading or the profits.
Activity: 786
December 01, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I dont think so, in fact government supports virtual currencies in some countries, so i dont think that the government could restrict from using crypto, in fact it is not controllable in such a way that it is run by blocks and blockchain itself. There is no way that the government could restrict to that, i think they must emply certain rules before adopting it, also it helps the economy more easier to transact and it makes thing more easy rather than the usual ones.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 01, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
Continue to fight the government's cryptocurrency will continue. Only those people who are aware of the future and see the future in this technology will be able to push their state far ahead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 01, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Governments can do it , but I don't think it will happen . Why should they do it? Now the cryptocurrency market is actively developing and the number of its participants is constantly increasing.. The market potential is huge and you can earn big money here, which means that governments can collect large taxes here. Why should they refuse it ?
Activity: 224
December 01, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
I don't understang why  the governments  need to do such things. Crypto is not dangerous for their system and they should support it
Activity: 322
December 01, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

The government that kills crypto currencies is the government that loses the most. Crypto currency is a great technology that we should develop for the better. If we kill him, we lose the opportunity for ease. As a wise government, it should think of ways to control crypto currencies and not look for shortcuts to kill them. Indeed, there are some governments that will continue to oppose the crypto currency and decentralization but I think the government is like this to think about its decision again. The government has this kind of thinking, it indirectly also addresses the currency globalization market.

Governments doesn't want to kill cryptocurrencies because they know that they cannot kill it. Only thing they are interested in at the moment is to control it and get the tax from its trading.
Pages:
Jump to: