Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Lightning Network Solve ALL Scalability Issues? - page 6. (Read 1235 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
It s just introducing many new issues, problems & flaws
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
Bitcoin in its current state is not capable of supporting world-wide adoption of Lightning. Other solutions will need to be developed.
copper member
Activity: 246
Merit: 7
buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
lightning is one of the solution
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
It will not be a game over other projects but another "stepping stone" that different coins will face during the improvement time. If the lightning network is applied everywhere, I don't think there would be another hater of BTC that would say it's only suitable for a store of value type of asset but an actual currency as to what we want. If that happens, I think replacing or dominating the cryptocurrency scene by BTC is even more apparent.
Activity: 287
Merit: 363
"Stop using proprietary software."
Obviously other currencies have been aiming to tackle the scalability issues that Bitcoin is being presented with.

Obviously if the Lightning Network is not successfully implemented, the likes of coins like XRP will fill in the gap that banks need for fast cheap liquidity.

Will the lightning network be game over for the rest of the ALT coins that are borderline built on scalability?

Let me know what you guys think.
Pages:
Jump to: