Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the listing of CARDANO to binance help the price? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
I think that listing will help, but very painstaking work of developers, as well as Binance itself, is needed. If they make a breakthrough and gain confidence before binance.us starts, then everything is real and Cardano will give a good profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
The ADA is already listed on Binance, I still trade it often. In general, altcoins are changing prices, investment should always be considered, not necessarily on the Binance exchange will be successful.

OP was talking about binance.us and they have already listed ADA there upon launch of binance.us what's weird is that they haven't listed ADA against BTC yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
The chances are pretty low as most of the exchanges already have listed ADA. So if anybody would desperately wanna have to buy ADA they would have already bought it from other exchanges. The listing of ADA on binance 'might' help to increase the price for a short term but it won't make a significant difference in it's price.

We are actually discussing here about ADA getting listed on Binance.US and not just Binance. ADA has already been listed with Binance a long time ago but not yet on its US branch. There is this hype because the US market is rather large. The targets are not the long time ADA supporters and traders but the US market in particular.

Here is a helpful link of the news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/binanceus-opens-deposits-for-ada-bat-etc-xlm-zrx
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ADA is listed in binance if I remember it correctly. And listing it to the exchange could help its price go up since binance has a good liquidity for its coins. But, consider this situation by being listed already in an exchange doesn't help much.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The chances are pretty low as most of the exchanges already have listed ADA. So if anybody would desperately wanna have to buy ADA they would have already bought it from other exchanges. The listing of ADA on binance 'might' help to increase the price for a short term but it won't make a significant difference in it's price.

ADA is a well established coin and it is already listed in major exchanges. It will not make as much difference as compare to a coin which is a new one and a major listing would pump. This cannot happen with CARDANO  and therefore it will not leave a big impact in its price or volume.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

Come to think of it, there's already a lot of exchange who cater this coin and if being listed to Binance might have a short impact if hype will be all around. Traders will be the one who's going to lift the coin value, there's numbers of investors and high volume once the coins added to Binance, don't know what will be the results if there's any big changes with the value after this listing, all are speculative assumptions.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
There will always be people who will FOMO on this listing and there will be bag holders who will cash in on them. A sudden pump most likely happen followed by an inevitable dump. Will it be good for long term? I guess so but it still depends on how traders in US will accept the new Binance US. A lot of volume comes from that country so it's a good sign for ADA.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I thought the ADA was on Binance long time ago, was I wrong? Or you mean on Binance leverage
You may wrong about that dude , it's binance us exchange site which has already made for US customers only.
https://news.u.today/news/binanceus-announces-five-new-cryptocurrencies-that-will-soon-be-available-for-trading
It's better to check the news directly.
It's also not about binance leverage and it's about how us customers will give impact to the price of ada and this must be the correct title.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Cardano wasn´t listed on Binance? I thought that yes because Binance listed almost all coins from top 100.
And back to to question, the answer is no because Binance listing cause pump only to coins that are pretty new, unknown.  Smiley

At the first glance, i was also shocked to see, how the hell,  ADA not listed  when i have traded it many times on  binance exchange.  Cheesy
Later i realized OP wants to mention that ADA to be listed on BNB. He should edit the OP to avoid this confusion.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
It should help an immediate price gain due to traders reacting to the news of listing, but will again retract in price. currently the market is not looking good, even BNB has been going down in price.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
So far many coins provide price increases when listing on Binance, but this is only short term if you want short term profits then have to sell it at the peak of the increase
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Binance is going to list ADA sounds a good  news fo holders
but will this help cardano rally the price from its current state?
im a bit hesitant with this because mostly lots of holders will going to dump their holdings thus give a chance to another dip to the coin
whats your assesment with this one?

ADA is definitely a great coin worth buying and even hodling for a long term. But I also share your reservation whether their listing on Binance will push its price up or pull it down. If there is no significant development in store for ADA that is going to be released very soon, I don't think a simple listing even with a top exchange will easily bring its price high. Well, listing on Binance will help ADA's liquidity if there is a decent volume.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
It will help only for short term. It will not help ada for long term caused by ADA's era has already ended. People are very smart these days and ADA has no progress that can be very useful to be used by investors. They will be dumping their ADA on binance.
So many times binance listed major coin and then nothing happened in the past. Im feeling skeptical about that.
Don't bet a lot on this things.

Yep, same with my observation. At first, it will help the price to pump but after that, big holder starting to dump their holdings. It will take long time to recover. Same with major coins, on first listing there is a temporary pumping of price while it is hot imho.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Binance is going to list ADA sounds a good  news fo holders
but will this help cardano rally the price from its current state?
im a bit hesitant with this because mostly lots of holders will going to dump their holdings thus give a chance to another dip to the coin
whats your assesment with this one?
I don't think you know that Cardano is already trading on Binance and these has been for months now, so just discussing listing of ADA tokens on Binance do not make sense to me. The recent announcement by the Binance was HashGraph and the market has already priced that into it, because the price went up 18% on the announcement and if you looked at recent listings on Binance the price has been flat or dump after listing
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
ADA never shows aggressive market improvements and I feel it hard to recover from its declining trend. But I'd never think that Binance could do something for ADA, the future of this coin will rely on the hands of their investors and so the developers itself.   

I'm holding ADA before at Bittrex exchange but it is really disappointing how it turns down after a bull run. I supposed to think that I gonna earn some bucks because it has a good market value but what it happens is that I've earned nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
There are so many Cardano promoters all over the place , from youtube , social media and here on bitcointalk but do you actually believe in the project? Most of the buyers just heard of Ada from a friend and that friend heard from another friend and so on and only a few of holders and investors actually know what is happening with the project. Don't get me wrong , I think Ada has its potential but I don't think it can sustain its ecosystem in the top 20 cryptos as more and more projects are coming from behind and I think the "war" with Vitalik can only hurt the image of the project in the long run.
What can actually help Ada price is a list on Coinbase which I doubt it will ever happened as they promised so much and delivered so few and like a user said above , I think Ada era might have ended. Remember that true cryptos survived and build their capital and price even in the darkness days of bear markets ( ETH , DASH per example )
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
binance is a big exchange and cardano is a quality project, I don't think it will happen big dumb because there are many who support cardano,
if a dumb occurs then only a small dumb, but if the price goes up this is a pretty big possibility, because being listed in binance is a good progress for every project, and of course investors and holders are very happy with this big news.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Yes I can second that.  That is the exchange where I normally get my ada

I thought the ADA was on Binance long time ago, was I wrong? Or you mean on Binance leverage
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: