Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the market improve in 2019? - page 4. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 08:00:39 PM
All we are seeing the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing which seems to be the prices will recover soon, this year we are going to see improved market capitalization which will help the coin to increase their price even higher value in the coming days.

thats right, bitcoin now run above $6000 and this is really big sign if the market is ready for the next wave
so, i believe soon we will see altcoins price rising my friend, but remember only a solid altcoins project  Wink
maybe altcoin is a little slow in responding to this development. but, sometimes altcoin price increases also start in bitcoin. this has become a good thing. the market began to glow, and in the altcoin problem, I think within 1-2 weeks, the altcoin price will also rise high.
We must be patient in the future. Waiting for the altcoin price all takes time, of course, I'm sure this 2019 altcoin can go up and just keep up with the development.
If we hope that altcoin goes up in the near future I think it's quite difficult so indeed the key is we have to be patient and wait for it and I think it's only a matter of time
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
May 10, 2019, 07:53:17 PM
All we are seeing the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing which seems to be the prices will recover soon, this year we are going to see improved market capitalization which will help the coin to increase their price even higher value in the coming days.

thats right, bitcoin now run above $6000 and this is really big sign if the market is ready for the next wave
so, i believe soon we will see altcoins price rising my friend, but remember only a solid altcoins project  Wink
maybe altcoin is a little slow in responding to this development. but, sometimes altcoin price increases also start in bitcoin. this has become a good thing. the market began to glow, and in the altcoin problem, I think within 1-2 weeks, the altcoin price will also rise high.
We must be patient in the future. Waiting for the altcoin price all takes time, of course, I'm sure this 2019 altcoin can go up and just keep up with the development.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 07:28:04 PM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
no one can predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies and indeed it is true that today many investors lose interest in investing in crypto currencies because many of them get losses in current conditions and situations confidence and patience are the best capital in their investments and investors must clever in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in the investment
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 10, 2019, 01:59:12 PM
Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.

In accordance with many predictions that in mid-2019 the price of Crypto coins will slowly recover. And for now, the market has shown a very positive trend in recent months. Trading volume is now increasing and sometimes coins are also pumping. So with the current Crypto environment, you must be able to take advantage of this opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 10, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
May 10, 2019, 12:44:33 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 07, 2019, 02:04:06 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 07, 2019, 12:46:35 AM
While there is no way to know for sure, the market looks like it will have a good year. It could even go back to its old highs later this year.

Yeah! That is right we hope and pray that market will get boosted  later this year. So that all our stagnant coins will benefited and make earned after a long period of bullishness.
Talking about prices and the market is indeed difficult to predict, we see for ourselves that in the past few years bitcoin has been difficult to experience price increases and even that has made Bitcoin worse. whether what's happening with bitcoin and the market now is indeed confusing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
May 07, 2019, 12:41:25 AM
although now the market has started to improve but not all tokens will increase, many tokens that have been abandoned by the team, no development, no news from social media, dead telegram group etc..
Don't think that just because bitcoin is rising, this will also bring up the most worthless tokens and altcoins.
Bitcoin just hit $5,900 and is likely to hit $6000 few hours from now. Those abandoned tokens? forget about them and just move on, leave those bad experience you've got with it together.

2019 is impressive and it's just getting started.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2019, 12:38:49 AM

As we see that the market this year is much improved than in previous years, This year is a break point from the bear market that took many months, In my opinion, 2019 is a year of optimism that within two years from now there will be a new bullrun, We have seen a rise in many cryptocurrencies, I consider this to be a bull trending market for upcoming years.

Well if you compare the movement from the same time last year, we're in an upward trend which definitely makes this year better so far. Even without talking about bull runs, we've moved up to toughly 40 percent from the lowest point this year so that's a good sign aside from the fact that we're holding steady above 5k which for me is a strong signal that things will be better.
Activity: 966
May 06, 2019, 10:19:49 PM
although now the market has started to improve but not all tokens will increase, many tokens that have been abandoned by the team, no development, no news from social media, dead telegram group etc..
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
May 06, 2019, 09:38:31 PM
While there is no way to know for sure, the market looks like it will have a good year. It could even go back to its old highs later this year.

Yeah! That is right we hope and pray that market will get boosted  later this year. So that all our stagnant coins will benefited and make earned after a long period of bullishness.
Activity: 644
May 06, 2019, 07:35:20 PM
now we are running in Q2 2019 and market conditions are slowly gradually improving even though no significant changes have taken place but during this year I am sure that it will be much better than last year, we need to wait some more time this year to see a little good changes to the market situation maybe later when entering Q3 or Q4.
for the next two years, the situation will certainly be much better and as predicted by experts that in 2021 there will be a significant price increase and far higher than the increase in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
May 06, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

As we see that the market this year is much improved than in previous years, This year is a break point from the bear market that took many months, In my opinion, 2019 is a year of optimism that within two years from now there will be a new bullrun, We have seen a rise in many cryptocurrencies, I consider this to be a bull trending market for upcoming years.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
May 06, 2019, 05:38:30 PM

maybe it might take 2 yrs  if you think history will repeat itself or not same situations doesnt always have same results or outcome
currently im feeling the market is graciously moving in bullish trend i dont want to expect at all for fully bullish market
it just makes me  happy with the current market. Lets see what is in store for us this 2019.
The market status is showing atleast good positive price. Actually possible it may take long to recover just like the price that reach all time high for bitcoin. However, I believe this year their is an improvement in bitcoin so hope this will continue to rise.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
May 06, 2019, 10:22:52 AM

maybe it might take 2 yrs  if you think history will repeat itself or not same situations doesnt always have same results or outcome
currently im feeling the market is graciously moving in bullish trend i dont want to expect at all for fully bullish market
it just makes me  happy with the current market. Lets see what is in store for us this 2019.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2019, 10:16:29 AM
Are you sure about that? if yes, I hope you can provide a more detailed explanation of what you have said. Sorry before, but I myself am almost bored with the amount of speculation without the basis of understandable information.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 06, 2019, 10:04:56 AM
As of now the market was in good situation, Maybe this is the time market will be growing continuously until they reach a high price of each coins. And maybe the bitcoin or other top coins is gonna have some huge prices comes. 
the market still shows a decline several times. if you want to buy, we can use it. market movements are indeed more on the increase, but the decline still often follows the increase.

These declines are so insufficient that you may not pay attention to them. I think that the bull market may happen (or may not? We will see), but the market will definitely go up, steadily, but slowly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 09:05:27 AM
That's true and to be honest I am one of them who lose a lot last year. I think 2019 is the best and I can gain profit to it or even just recover what I lose. Let's all hope for that.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 06, 2019, 03:55:28 AM
Well, for speculation sake, I think there will improvement in the market but not to the level a lot of people are predicting. But in few years,  bitcoin, etherium and some other altcoins  will be talk of the town as more investors will flood in. Bitcoin and etherium as a good alternative store of value, Etherium with its additional smart contracts feature, and some other altcoins with their special feature is attracting and will keep attracting more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: