Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of cryptos increase in future? - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think everyone in this forum is looking forward to btc's technological advance, which currently going on is the lightning network.
The price of cryptos including btc is now falling gradually and radically, and now is almost half price of it was in few months ago. (recently mostly according on g20 conference.)

Do you think it might be possible for cryptos to find their own price back if a huge technological advance is found/developed on them? But what if the regulation on cryptos get harsh?
I do know for sure that the concept of blockchain will not just vanish and everyone is hoping to bring/apply it in real-life, but the it seems quite true that at least in currency issue, a cooperate from central governments must be needed.

This current bearish dip scenario has been experienced last time where we thought it would continue to decline but eventually reverted the trend thus increasing back the price. Else, with the current situation, I don't need to worry much because I really believe that this is just a temporary dip and will gradually be back in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Price is negligible when dealing with Bitcoin because revolutionary technology is invaluable.
I do not think the drop in the price of Bitcoin since the beginning of this year because of the technological aspects, However, the impetus for the lightning network will cause the price to skyrocket.
The recent G-20 meeting clearly indicated the world's acceptance of bitcoin, which means a bright future for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am still optimistic about the cryptocurrency market, because when the lightning network improves the current weakness of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise sharply again.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

If china is going to allow crypto ICO again as they were just banning it to allow time for regulations the prices of crypto will rise up again and will beat the last peak. ICOs in the futures are going to be regulated and dare we say KYC is very much needed. A lot of us may back away but for investors who are going to make sure they know who they invest their money to, its a good thing. Generally KYC is a good thing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think everyone in this forum is looking forward to btc's technological advance, which currently going on is the lightning network.
The price of cryptos including btc is now falling gradually and radically, and now is almost half price of it was in few months ago. (recently mostly according on g20 conference.)

Do you think it might be possible for cryptos to find their own price back if a huge technological advance is found/developed on them? But what if the regulation on cryptos get harsh?
I do know for sure that the concept of blockchain will not just vanish and everyone is hoping to bring/apply it in real-life, but the it seems quite true that at least in currency issue, a cooperate from central governments must be needed.

It is uncertain but we are still positive that bitcoin could go back and recover its value at 20k$. Though it is a sad picture that bitcoin gradually dropping in value over the past few months. But we must not lose hope since if we lose hope and all of us lost hope then bitcoin will be gone forever. We must keep pur support towards bitcoin more stronger, if we join our hands and will hold our btc it will go up again and will attract more users.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
https://mvlchain.io

Pages:
Jump to: