Pages:
Author

Topic: will the price of the bitcoin will reach so high that no one can buy it ? - page 2. (Read 1967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Will the price of the bitcoin will reach so high that no one can buy it ?

There will only be 21 million Bitcoins and there is way more people on Earth so is impossible for every person on earth to have even 0.01 Bitcoin. Totally impossible But of course some will have more, as it is with everything that some hoards full bags. So basically having 0.001 BTC is more then you need.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's right that Bitcoin has become the main trend but I think the prices will rise higher but not to the extent that no one will be able to buy it. Because if the common users don't get to buy the coins, the prices are going to drop. So even if the prices rise high, it's gonna drop sooner or later.
Activity: 90
There could be a possibility that the price of BTC will be extremely high somewhere in the future. But there might be one billionaire, the richest person in the planet maybe, who can afford it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Of course it is possible for bitcoin price to reach so high that no one can afford it but I hope that it would not come to that. However, just because the bitcoin price is high does not mean that you cannot still buy bitcoin. You can, but only a small fraction of it, right?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 
Bitcoin cannot become that expensive, someone will always be able to afford a full bitcoin, what it is going to happen is that the average person will no longer be able to afford a bitcoin, just look at the price right now it is above 6000 and how many people can afford to spend that amount of money in something that they cannot even touch? In many developing countries many people do not have that amount of money in savings so even at the current prices they cannot afford a bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 

Current bitcoin price already drop more than 70%, and its an opportunity for buying bitcoin before the price going high again. Bitcoin is safest investment in cryptomarket and getting more popular these days.
Certain people may be so much scared enough to not see an opportunity when one comes.

Any smart individual will definitely know that as long as they know there is a great future for this market, certainly at some point the market will have a high level of demand that at that stage, a lot of people who are looking to invest will not even see the opportunity to do so anymore and what would be left is its usage most entirely as a currency, which would certainly create some balance.

At that stage, I would not say it is not a price no one can buy, but would be a price in which people will get to see its real value as a currency than focusing on the aspect of getting rich overnight.
Activity: 67
Bit coin is already popular everyone is getting interested in bitcoin. In recent survey we can see that 80 percent of us citizen is interested in bit coin and the number of people interested in investing is so surprising.
Activity: 68
"There is no confusion that the price of bitcoin will rise. But don’t actually say at which height it depends on the volatility of the market and the nation acceptance about bitcoin.
It is so much higher so people will by it in fraction.
"
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Yes people who know about the potential of bitcoin will buy bitcoin no matter how much the price increase because people expect bitcoin to continue to increase but buy at the higher value it's very risk. Its like in the end last year when the price of bitcoin touch 20k, people still buy it but then the price decrease significantly. Its better to wait the price down to buy.
Last year we were all shocked when the price of Bitcoin reached a fantastic value and it was the highest record ever achieved by Bitcoin. So one day it is not impossible to think that the price of Bitcoin will experience a much higher increase.

Bitcoin always shows surprise and I am optimistic that it can happen again and we will get the opportunity to achieve a total investment that is extraordinary.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
this will require a fast time, in the future bitcoin will probably reach a high increase and will also experience good stability because the future society will continue to use and develop technology
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Someone can buy bitcoin without having to buy 1 BTC, everyone can buy bitcoin with 0.00001 for instance, if bitcoin has a high price. There is nothing to worry about, however, if you have a view like that, you can collect as much bitcoin as you can so later if bitcoin has a high price you can become a conventional trader with people who want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
of course bitcoin will reach the highest price in the future, and we can still buy bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is million dollar worth, just buy in a small amount you know.

thats right, When bitcoin prices rise so high, it means many people are buying it. but I am concerned when the prices increasing so high it could not last long, because most people prefer to sell rather than buy, and that we can see when bitcoin price hit $19k and it didn't last long.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
of course bitcoin will reach the highest price in the future, and we can still buy bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is million dollar worth, just buy in a small amount you know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

How many stupid people in this community may we have before realizing that this is not a story telling site ,where in the world that some fool will ask something like this when the truth is nothing ps really care

I hope this would be the last time that i will be seeinh this kin$of shit
Activity: 88
I believe if bitcoin price goes million dollars then people will want to invest on this project because they know if they invest on this project they will definitely gain some profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes people who know about the potential of bitcoin will buy bitcoin no matter how much the price increase because people expect bitcoin to continue to increase but buy at the higher value it's very risk. Its like in the end last year when the price of bitcoin touch 20k, people still buy it but then the price decrease significantly. Its better to wait the price down to buy.
Activity: 129
I think depending on those who want to buy it, if it is indeed potential bitcoin now has shown to be very better, it is possible that they will buy at an expensive price at once, and I think they will also definitely assess the market price if they want to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 28
The amount of people buying bitcoin is increasing with rate of its price. The price is increasing but the demand is also increasing more and more people is buying bitcoin. So if it reaches that height more people will buy in fractions but they will buy.
Activity: 188
This high price can bring bad effect as exchange of bitcoin can be stop. Bitcoin price will be that much higher that, peoples can lose their interest for becoming more expensive. Few people will be the owner of bitcoins and they can control the market. But don’t think it will go in that much higher that people can’t buy.
Activity: 322
In this market it can happen as the peoples interest are growing about bit coin. Popularity of bitcoin can take the price in that high and who will hold it for long they will be beneficiary.
Pages:
Jump to: