Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Quality Post Really Get Merit? - page 2. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
Making quality post that will help resolve any issue in the forum was suppose to attract merit from any member or merit source. But I do not think that this procedures are being followed perfectly. Though this quality post is relative because what you may term a quality post may not be same to me. Hence the post will not attract any merit from me. This has made the administration of merits more complex and difficult.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
By citing different people groups answer, having no or little knowledge about the topic, merit can't come aside from it is a direct data, with  incredible quality.
Activity: 807
Merit: 150
September 22, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
The implementation of the merit system requires each member to be able to make quality posts in order to benefit, and the question is whether post quality really will get the right points? or is it just a chancy? and how is a post considered quality? explanation please ...
My opinion, sometimes there are so many quality post but no one give his merit, people try to make quality post, great thread but still dont received merit. I think merit is more to chancy than quality. But i support this system, because people will try to make quality post, so dont give up and someday you will receive it
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
September 22, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
if the poster is just
plagiarising someone else, no
just repeating something thats been common knowledge for years, no
just saying something they have an opinion on, no

but if its something notable. like something that makes people feel like they just been hit by a wisdom stick.. then yea it can be worth a merit.

but then.. its like youtube. number of views does not always equal number of likes/ subs/ shares.
and you will find begging for merits actually counter acts getting them. so dont expect a merit per view even with a well wrote wisdom giving post
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
...and how is a post considered quality?
If people can learn something new from a post it is worth sending merits.
Yes, You are right. If a post is quality, it should get a merit or more.. I have red numerous quality posts here which has opened my eyes to things i didn't know before now, they deserved some merits.

Activity: 784
Merit: 314
September 22, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
It depends on each member because each member has personal rights to give merit to you or not, it also depends on how useful the content/topic you make.

But there is no need to worry that the moderator will definitely give merit if the topic you make is really very helpful. so it all depends on the topic you make.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 22, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
...and how is a post considered quality?
If people can learn something new from a post it is worth sending merits.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
The implementation of the merit system requires each member to be able to make quality posts in order to benefit, and the question is whether post quality really will get the right points? or is it just a chancy? and how is a post considered quality? explanation please ...
Pages:
Jump to: