Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the roller coaster repeat? - page 3. (Read 15001 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
May 28, 2019, 07:10:36 PM
What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...

Too early to state that. We didnt even reach the price of the peak last 2017. We still need $4K to $5K more but as i see on its movement, its possible that it can outgrow the peak price recorded last moon. Few days is impossible. A few months more will do.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 28, 2019, 06:18:33 PM
Yes, the number of transactions has increased, trading volumes on exchanges have increased. This is what supports my faith in cryptocurrencies.
I do not know whether 2017 will repeat. But I know for sure that the growth will continue along a straight or curved path.
The year of 2017 was exceptional and we cannot really expect the same to happen again just two years later, that being said I see all the positive indicators in the market and I see some good months ahead of us, this is the moment to not waste a single day doing anything else but to watch the markets because there are going to be some opportunities that are going to be too good to pass and the only way to take advantage of them is to be there when those opportunities appear.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
May 28, 2019, 01:45:45 PM
2017 was the peak of the bubble, so unless 2019 is the peak of the bubble, you won't see such big growths. Nevertheless, sooner or later altcoins will start outperforming btc, and there will be good time to sell and fix your profits either in btc or in USD(T).

There are significant differences in the current year with 2017, ethereum prices can go up to thousands of percent but the transaction volume is no more than $ 2 billion, but now the transaction volume can reach $ 15 billion per day so I am sure that this is real from demand and supply.
Yes, the number of transactions has increased, trading volumes on exchanges have increased. This is what supports my faith in cryptocurrencies.
I do not know whether 2017 will repeat. But I know for sure that the growth will continue along a straight or curved path.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
basically, no one knows the cryptocurrency movement at any time, everything can happen and can also be in a short time or vice versa
all we have to do is be patient and wait for everything to be better, 1000% is not impossible but it can happen
the market has experienced such a thing so that its chances can be repeated so much, but the time no one knows because even observers who are experts can predict
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 27, 2019, 06:01:16 PM
The roller coaster could repeat i think. Altcoins now are very cheap compare to BTC, they might come back later. For the moment, they are stable compare to BTC. I hope this will happen.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
May 27, 2019, 05:53:53 PM
Nevertheless, sooner or later altcoins will start outperforming btc, and there will be good time to sell and fix your profits either in btc or in USD(T).
Why ? I am sure there could be big altcoins next to bitcoin but out preforming is a big statement. May btc go the way it has done the last months it will push the alts more upwards but no competition there yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 04:29:11 PM
I realized in 2016 that this is my real chance to improve my financial situation, and make my family life, better.   Of course in 2017 this opportunity has increased a thousand times, as you say.  I hope that we will wait for the next price jump for cryptocurrency, and our chances will be crowned with success.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 22, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
when seeing the current situation simply there are so much possibility is available to gain the value like 2017 and more than this year it got huge opportunity to develop double the value in the year 2017 and I am waiting for the changes.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 22, 2019, 01:25:00 PM
What do you think will happen in 2017?
maybe it can happen.

When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
no, that really doesn't make sense. at the time of 2017, the price of bitcoin starts from 1000 usd and booom go up to 15k usd. this year is clearly different, 1000% profit cannot be repeated again. and more precisely, this is difficult to predict.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 22, 2019, 11:40:43 AM
2017 was the peak of the bubble, so unless 2019 is the peak of the bubble, you won't see such big growths. Nevertheless, sooner or later altcoins will start outperforming btc, and there will be good time to sell and fix your profits either in btc or in USD(T).

There are significant differences in the current year with 2017, ethereum prices can go up to thousands of percent but the transaction volume is no more than $ 2 billion, but now the transaction volume can reach $ 15 billion per day so I am sure that this is real from demand and supply.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 09:28:59 AM
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 22, 2019, 07:44:49 AM
I believe history always repeats itself so it will happen again there will be always a possibility but you need to wait and we certainly didn't know when will it be repeated, 1000% increase is possible especially on those coins with 1sats it can go easily to 10sats if the project is good XD
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 22, 2019, 07:39:12 AM
Yes, I'm confident it will repeat. Maybe in a few years' time the markets will be a lot more mainstream and less prone to this volatility... but I can't see the current rollercoaster changing anytime soon. There is less hype and FOMO now than in 2017, so maybe next time the boom and bust won't be quite so pronounced, but I'm sure it will still happen.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 22, 2019, 02:15:26 AM
I don't think that it is going to repeat it but let's hope that it would just continue to rise up and never go down again.
2017 was a great year for all of us but I guess this year wouldn't be like it .
In my opinion it will not happen again, although there is a fairly high increase but it will be gradual, even interspersed with declines. Such conditions have been seen in recent weeks.
The incremental increase makes the trading transactions that occur normally, meaning that alternating offers and requests are adjusted to the conditions of the crypto market that are crowded or sluggish.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 04:07:06 PM
Do you mean, we will got another bull run like in 2017?

I'm sure there will be some days where we can achieve that, but not in the near future. Coins are popping out everyday, which make it hard to make every coin gain 1000%.
He need to say more about what is the main question of this post. But most probably he was asking about rollercoaster with big gains of altcoins and some big red days also.
Activity: 57
April 11, 2019, 02:42:41 PM
This yr desire be heavy to increase x1000, On the other hand reason you require this yr, Ripple buoy get anew x1000 inside a infrequent age anew. No dubiety almost Ripple, It is a extremely great currency! Freshly everybody is lovingness almost ripple, as later a continued age, Ripple gave any wins to its investor and distributors! I anticipate whether Ripple abides to consecrate profits so A great ballyhoo desire make representing Ripple. And, exactly, I get Ripple and I desire get it many.
Activity: 36
April 11, 2019, 02:34:21 PM
I anticipate instantly is an exceptional age to vest in ripple, on the other hand earlier you decide to place each your cash thither, the nearly sound is that you are crystalise that this assets desire not pament out until the following 3 or 5 age, ripple is a continued - designation currentness, which although various achieve not similar it is absolutely intent, and buoy take various advantage to investors.
Activity: 53
April 11, 2019, 02:30:44 PM
Former executions does not assure the forthcoming cost. Greater analysis almost ripple (XRP) basic earlier propulsion on to it never allow to the FOMO approaches to you. Greater achieve it in little clutches whether you actually wish to leap it, and try to hodl in a continued age so that you buoy improve your profits.
Activity: 126
April 11, 2019, 12:20:05 PM
Ripple has superlative possible! A plenty of affirmative information approaches away almost it! On the other hand I anticipate the cost desire not be big representing this currency!
Activity: 126
April 10, 2019, 02:55:40 PM
of line exactly, as Ripple is single of the better altcoins to be victimized as an assets also investment in ETH and Bitcoin, so I always select to seat in Ripple compared to additional money.
Pages:
Jump to: