Pages:
Author

Topic: will the worlds society now be flooded eternaly with icos? - page 4. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
will we now since banks are losing their cartells, end up with a society that is constantly beeing flooded by cryptocurrencies, and more "propaganda coins" that arent worth anything but are even bad for the people as a whole like bitcoin?

regards

I think it will not because I wonder what would happen if the banning of ICO advertising by Facebook, Twitter and Google will fully take effect on June? Maybe ICO will lost or reduce credentials in which if this will happen i think the numbers of ICO will going to reduce because the information about ICO projects will be limited to reach out the society.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
will we now since banks are losing their cartells, end up with a society that is constantly beeing flooded by cryptocurrencies, and more "propaganda coins" that arent worth anything but are even bad for the people as a whole like bitcoin?

regards

Banks will never be gone so I think this won't happen. There are lots of coins but only few function or act as a real currency. Despite the fact that we are moving into the digital world, we still need banks since they do have functions that are valuable to our economy.

Cryptocurrency is never bad for the people unless being used in an illegal way. This innovation is made to correct some flaws and inconvenience that banks gave us specially when transferring money and the transaction speed and cross border fees.

We can't really tell what will happen in the future let's just all cross the bridge when we reach there. Happy hodling and have a good one! Smiley
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
When one door closes there open ups many more! I mean ICO's are like that only and people are not tired of trying them at all. If they loose at one then they will open up another investment portfolio and thus this cycle keeps going on all the time.

Crypto currencies are becoming passion for many people rather than just the investment. Banks are already spared by them and they are more focused on this new world. So chances of flooding the ICO's eternal market are more than before now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Hopefully not, because there are a lot of emerging ICOs that promotes good ideas but in the end, they are not really used in their use-case scenario. People are just jumping in and investing in those projects just to earn some few profits and joining the hype for a while. But as a result of people getting on the hype, more and more companies are starting to make their own crypto so this is likely to happen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

regards
Pages:
Jump to: