Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there be a "next Ethereum"? - page 3. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition from platforms like EOS, NEM, NXT, Lisk, Waves, NEO, Stratis, Chainlink, DragonChain and others.  The playing field is very competitive, but Ethereum has a clear advantage in usage and community.  Do you think these other projects stand a chance?  If so, which ones?

Every coin has the same chance to become the " next " Ethereum because Bitcoin too far away. As long they can create higher trust with enough supply and demand, I believe it will become the next Ethereum. Unfortunately, the situation not support your ideas. The market too slow to respond and many people still have trust with Ethereum. Of the record, NEM will become the next Ethereum.

The truth tells it so. That's why every coin to become next ethereum has the chance. So far, I join the satoshi wallet network for testing the rinkeby testnet for totally unanimous transaction and all I could say is that this is really promising and I guess it is not true that it is impossible that transfer of tokens are not unanimously done. Yes you can.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2018, 01:06:07 AM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition from platforms like EOS, NEM, NXT, Lisk, Waves, NEO, Stratis, Chainlink, DragonChain and others.  The playing field is very competitive, but Ethereum has a clear advantage in usage and community.  Do you think these other projects stand a chance?  If so, which ones?

Every coin has the same chance to become the " next " Ethereum because Bitcoin too far away. As long they can create higher trust with enough supply and demand, I believe it will become the next Ethereum. Unfortunately, the situation not support your ideas. The market too slow to respond and many people still have trust with Ethereum. Of the record, NEM will become the next Ethereum.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:45:08 AM
I agree with the general sentiment that NEO could be the next Ethereum. I am already of the mind that whatever price action Ethereum sees and price milestones it hits is mirrored by NEO eventually. The big difference obviously is that NEO provides GAS which is an interesting concept and will draw a lot of people into NEO the higher the price goes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 28, 2018, 12:43:39 AM
Competitions are always here but if ETH continues to improve I think they can survive on this. I see NEM technology are focusing more on their services, too many clients are willing to use it and i hope NEM can also follow ETH, lets see who will win on this but for now I will go for NEM.
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
February 28, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
If Chinese were to open gates to crypto traders then NEO will definitly be the ethereum of asia. Currently cryptosphere in china is being dull but we can say for sure after dust settles.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
I think there will always be new altcoins. Everything has its ups and downs, so are eth and other coins. But regarding the fundamentals it has, I guess eth will survive as at least big 5 for at least 5-10 years forward.
Activity: 403
February 28, 2018, 12:12:47 AM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition from platforms like EOS, NEM, NXT, Lisk, Waves, NEO, Stratis, Chainlink, DragonChain and others.  The playing field is very competitive, but Ethereum has a clear advantage in usage and community.  Do you think these other projects stand a chance?  If so, which ones?
ethereum has many competitors every day, and it can defeat at any time, but now certainly this will not happen. The Ethereal platform is currently a good choice for ICO projects, and they also use Ethereum as a fixed currency if they want to invest in ICO projects. These are the strengths of Ethereum that can hardly defeat at this time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 12:00:09 AM
NEO have good change , People showing to much interest & Trust. Also good project coming from NEO Blockchain . Though , long way to go.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition from platforms like EOS, NEM, NXT, Lisk, Waves, NEO, Stratis, Chainlink, DragonChain and others.  The playing field is very competitive, but Ethereum has a clear advantage in usage and community.  Do you think these other projects stand a chance?  If so, which ones?
I think ETH founder doesn't bother looking for more than he deserves for now. The competition about ETH is no big deal if you ask me there will always better than the other one although we all have one thing in common to pick the right coin for ourselves to profit from. It may seem other coins will fought back to other coins but that doesn't mean they will work it out until the end.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:36:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: