Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank - page 11. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
Why want a bank of a product completely decentralize? more secure wallets are there for that!

Well because if governments threaten us even further than safer than our own homes would be a network of wallets that obfuscate together and combined make up a bank. I don't know how this is different from now, but if it is we should seek to adopt it faster.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 06:55:26 PM
Why want a bank of a product completely decentralize? more secure wallets are there for that!
Most people need credits to buy things they like or insurances and so on. So there should be a bitcoin bank that offers all the things fiat banks offer. Otherwise how can we become independent if we still need to use the system banks?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I think that sooner or later there will be bitcoin and altcoin banks appear to help settle the deal quickly and resolve the dispute as it happens, I hope it will soon appear. If had a crypto bank, I would be more than happy to keep my coin, which is very necessary because I will not have to worry about my property anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
.                   Being a digital currencies , there Will be no Bitcoin bank ever. Investors are using it  easier, no hardship in dealing with their money. There already the Bitcoin wallet they provided in each user , so I think that is already enough for Bitcoin bankers.Easy for them to transfer to anybody, either buy buying or investing and saving their money in the form of bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
Exactly. But there are rising platforms right now promoting bitcoin banks and the like so i think it is not far to reach the idea.
Activity: 353
January 01, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

Well I guess it would be great if there would be a bitcoin bank were you can directly and securely store your bitcoin in a bank. It would be convenient for those people who usually buy or convert money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 01, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Something centralized? It doesn't fit bitcoin if that bank is going to be ever be a centralized one. There can be a bank which what they do is focused on bitcoin and other popular altcoins as well, no fiat system involved and just a whole crypto bank. I don't know if there is already one existing but this is possible in the future if companies who are dedicated and amazed with bitcoin will start it.
Activity: 157
January 01, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
I don't think that there will ever be a Bitcoin Bank because Banks are centralized but Bitcoins are not. And i would say that bitcoin is against the concept of banks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
With bitcoin you do not need a bitcoin bank because there is no need for that. Bitcoin's advantage over the fiat currency is that it has improve on it. Getting a bitcoin bank is like back sliding. Why will you need a bank when you can manage your resources better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
The existing monetary system is called the credit and financial system.
Its functioning is not possible without banks. A decentralized system of crypto-economics destroys intermediaries, creating chains of P2P services.
Activity: 168
January 01, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Very much highly unlikely. First of all we all know that the good thing about bitcoin is that it is highly decentralized. They are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

bitcoin create to make direct deals between every money over world so it is complete and more than just bank.
banks will disappear in future
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

There are already existing banks for Bitcoin, it is our wallet. It serves as our bank because you can store or deposit your bitcoin in it, you can withdraww it anytime and you can invest it for gains or profits. The thing is, if physical bank for bitcoin, it is impossible because Bitcoin is for digital world, so maybe, Digital Banks for Bitcoin may exist very soon.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 01, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
Theres an endless possibility about bitcoin have a bank. As of some country have their own bitcoin atm's sot bank is almost in our reach. But bitcoin is created to use online and as a trading thing. Banks is just around the corner to reach our goals to encash our bitcoin. If bitcoin has its own bank, the possibilty of all transaction will be keep in track, must be in order. All the bitcoin you have will be listed in all the banks and the government might have the interest of putting a big tax on it. Also, bitcoin is volatile, banks will be having additional work in adjusting your account every now an then
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 01, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Though bitcoin was introduced to reduce or eliminate banking operations from life of common man`s life, it is not made to eliminate banks. Banks and bitcoin are two separate entities. Banks have many functions to do. Bitcoin is a currency and a good investment asset. All above that all banks are centralised in nature controlled and sometimes manipulated by its regulating authority. Bitcoin is purely decentralised, autonomous currency owned by no one. If bitcoin starts as a bank it will lose its centralised nature. This may affect its popularity and have bad impact on its investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 01, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

In many countries Bitcoin has not been accepted as a currency because they only consider Bitcoin as a commodity and some places they consider Bitcoin as gambling and do not accept it, so having a Bitcoin Bank is very difficult to implement, I also look forward in the future there will be a Bitcoin bank
Yes especially I think in US because there are time that I have my conversation with my aunt and she ask me what is my work now and I said I have some sideline job and it is bitcoin and she said that bitcoin is scam they only tricking people for their own benefits and so on and so forth. So, some of the American thinking that bitcoin is like that without even knowing that it's so beneficial. Like US they don't accept bitcoin as payments so they are much more prefered on banks.
When the US will have the chance to open a bitcoin bank for sure other countries will be able to open for this kind of opportunity as well, so for me it will be a great start for bitcoin to be able to become the great crypto of all time and eventually a lot of investors and countries will finally adapt it.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

In many countries Bitcoin has not been accepted as a currency because they only consider Bitcoin as a commodity and some places they consider Bitcoin as gambling and do not accept it, so having a Bitcoin Bank is very difficult to implement, I also look forward in the future there will be a Bitcoin bank
Yes especially I think in US because there are time that I have my conversation with my aunt and she ask me what is my work now and I said I have some sideline job and it is bitcoin and she said that bitcoin is scam they only tricking people for their own benefits and so on and so forth. So, some of the American thinking that bitcoin is like that without even knowing that it's so beneficial. Like US they don't accept bitcoin as payments so they are much more prefered on banks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 01, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

it seems the bank will not use bitcoin but will use bitcoin technology because it is safer and more open the possibility of banks will work with altcoin that has a very large supply availability.
Pages:
Jump to: