Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank - page 5. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
February 15, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
Bitcoin Bank could be possible that would depend on who is going to build and invest in having a bitcoin bank. But I think for now that it is better for us to manage our coin holdings in on our own safe’s to secure our investments because banks would only use our investments to outgrow their investments i hope you see what i mean. So for our holdings to be safe better yet we secure it between ourselves.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 08:43:10 PM
Bitcoin bank? Like where you can store your bitcoin safely and earn interest? I wouldn't think so. Your bitcoin is already "relatively" safe in your wallet if you follow security precautions. And online wallets like coinbase, blockchain and others already act like banks where you can store your coins. There are already bitcoin lenders also. I don't see the need for a bitcoin bank.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 15, 2018, 08:33:34 PM
Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
i dont think that banks for crypto is necessary since our wallet and storages are the banks for our funds,why will be needing banks to store our investments when we are more secured on ours now?no this will never happen,the anonymity and privacy that we are having now is enough for the offers banks can give
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
February 15, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
I think btc bank is possible but for sure there will be some difficulties. As for now, having 'bitcoin bank' is somehow enough, but in my opinion, some btc bank are not secured. Unlike mew, where only you can access your account. I think the purpose of us having bank accounts or wallet is to secure our money.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
February 15, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

I don't think a single bitcoin bank would exist... There are so called "bitcoin banks" out there but they only give services that are the same with those of a cryptocurrency exchange platform. And bitcoin is made to be decentralized.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:55:08 PM
A bank is a "safe"  place where you put your money so you you don't need to worry about it.
But, actually, the blockchain is the bank, so there is no need to have an entity that will act as an intermediary.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
A bitcoin bank doesn't make any sense: what do you deposit in it?
But, actually, online exchange that own your key are in fact banks.
And probably there will be an offer of financial services as loans, leasing and so on from bank-like entity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
The idea of having a Bitcoin bank is something that is not impossible but I think it is very unlikely yo happen. One of the reasons is Bitcoin is decentralized and that is one of the best features of Bitcoin, one that makes it unique, trustworthy and successful. Having a Bitcoin back will defeats that, that is why I believe that idea is possible but unlikely to happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Than "insanely useful" in your opinion can be a bank for bitcoin? Do you think your bitcoins will be there in safety? Maybe I'm wrong, and the future such banks really will be, but so far I'm not making any sense.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 15, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
I don't have such information about bitcoin bank still that there is any bitcoin bank in the world. But yes it is possible in future that bitcoin bank will exist as when world start accepting bitcoin as a legal currency then surely bitcoin bank system will also be start.
Activity: 171
February 15, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
Do we need bank like this? we are all banks by ourselfs, u may take credit in usial bank and buy btc, and for hold btc is better somwhere in safe place at home by usins special storage
Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
According to its original design by Satoshi Nakamoto, there can only ever be 21 million bitcoins in existence, expected to be achieved some time by 2040.
Activity: 45
February 14, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Join the Marinecoin community.
When you join us you will receive 450000 MTC.
You can exchange MTC to get doge-LTC-bitcoin
F1exchange is a place for you to trade.
https://marineco.in
https://f1cx.com
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
January 17, 2018, 06:37:59 PM
Honestly I can’t imagine how a bitcoin bank operates. Bitcoin is dealing with different transactions with anonymous addresses  which makes them hard to be traced and having a bank or sort of credit union doesn’t work with the nature that bitcoin has. I think bitcoin connecting to banks in terms of withdrawal or additional investment is a more possible one.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
I don't think that situation is possible because the Bitcoin itself is decentralized currency and for the Bitcoin bank to be created Bitcoin would have to be centralized. Bitcoin anonymity is the key to the success. Although the transactions are stored on the blockchain the final user remains unrevealed. There is the slight possibility that some kind of bank that is connected with the Bitcoin can arise but I doubt it.
Activity: 644
January 16, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
The main purpose of bitcoin is decentralization and it means NO banks. I believe people will understand someday that bitcoin it's the best and safe way make deals, buy and sell stuff, trade and many other things that people do with money.
the fact of the matter is that Bitcoin Bank does not need anything and therefore do not need to create it. If the block chain is the property of people, without any control, then I think that Bitcoin will be the most secure business phenomenon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
The main purpose of bitcoin is decentralization and it means NO banks. I believe people will understand someday that bitcoin it's the best and safe way make deals, buy and sell stuff, trade and many other things that people do with money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
With Bitcoin with have a decentralized option to deal with money in our lifes, what didn't exist anymore by some years ago in our modern days. And seems after achieving it, people want to go back and adopt a centralized service again! Why to do this if we don't need "middlemen" here to make investments, move and apply money? We are on the control of our own money.

But if there are customers there will be businesses offering a centralized service to them and it's already happening. I believe the "Bitcoin Bank" are those third party services offering investment options, sometimes with AltCoins, offering higher returns than you could make by yourself.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
The way I see it, the exchanges are more or less acts like a bank, only more brutal. The transaction rate is very very high. There might be a bank where you can save your bitcoins (which is not really necessary) but I don't think there's gonna be any bank who will you lend you Bitcoins (no matter what the interest is).
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
I truly think that a Bitcoin Bank isn't the deeply intent of BTC, they are for the decentralization of the power! but of course, in future, a BTC bank would be necessary for everyone who wants some BTC.
I hope in a free market like a perfect market where everybody is free for his action and the price is influenced only by supply and demand.
Of course, the State has to be 100% outside of the market for being perfect but that's quite impossible now.
Pages:
Jump to: