Pages:
Author

Topic: Will these coins survive 5 years? - page 11. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
November 25, 2021, 10:00:48 AM
Some of coins listed were already able to survive that long. ETH and Cardano already built it’s community that trust and willing to wait till there is next hype or development in the project that will make it hype again. I will prefer that there still be a amount left to buy some short term coins for day trading and some for holding as we don’t want to miss some opportunities that may happen if there is a coin that have a hype like when there are tweets or some updates in NFT projects which are popular now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 25, 2021, 09:55:34 AM
I have all of these coins:

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%
Avax: 10%

Are my coins going to last is it likely?

So far in the list, only ETH has survived 5 years if I'm not mistaken an the rest is fairly new in the market. But they are solid though, like DOT and ADA so maybe chances are, those coins are going to survived the next crypto winter.

And it maybe very difficult for them, just like we witnessed in 2018 wherein there's a lot of coins that died or really goes down hard because of the bear market. But hopefully, these coins will not be affected that much but it will be a rough road during crypto winter.
if according to the percentage of your diversification, I see it is a good formation, where the highest confidence in eth. actually we will never know what will happen next in the crypto world. 5 years is a long time, I think it comes back to ourselves, do we believe our strategy will work in the future, the rest I think we must dare to take risks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
November 25, 2021, 09:45:29 AM
we ourselves will not know how the fate of all the coins..
as long as the community still has confidence in the five tokens, there will definitely be no problems and can be more advanced than today.
I'm sure it's because the digital role affects..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
November 25, 2021, 06:40:29 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

So far in the list, only ETH has survived 5 years if I'm not mistaken an the rest is fairly new in the market. But they are solid though, like DOT and ADA so maybe chances are, those coins are going to survived the next crypto winter.

And it maybe very difficult for them, just like we witnessed in 2018 wherein there's a lot of coins that died or really goes down hard because of the bear market. But hopefully, these coins will not be affected that much but it will be a rough road during crypto winter.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
November 25, 2021, 06:12:32 AM
Your bag seems pretty good and I believe long term they are gonna be worth a fortune. The strongest of them all, I believe, would be Ethereum. It would survice any bear season, no matter how low it is. And the Ethereum upgrade wouldn't hurt its cause
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
November 25, 2021, 05:55:01 AM
Will survive for 5 years ,of course YES you have to believe it because we all believed before in bitcoin which made bitcoin survive too ! As a long term investor you must have the same trust as us ,don't hesitate on this road ! well ethereum industry really has that potential for even more than 10 years and the 4 coin are still new and will be more persistent with their breakthrough
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
November 25, 2021, 05:32:32 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

If you're a serious investor you should not be comfortable with all the coins that you've invested that it will remain the same, some coins will remain stable, some will grow and conquer territories and some coins will fade because of lack of further development, always on the alert to sell or buy more of the coins in your portfolio, the most important thing is always on the alert daily, no coin is safe because coins are competing between themselves, some coins that are performing great five years ago are not in the top 20 anymore.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 25, 2021, 05:20:33 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Regarding 5 years, we can say with confidence that the first 3 coins will last, this is Ethereum, Cordano, Polkadot.
The rest doubt that it will last that long, but you can always believe in it. Your investment wallet is of course excellent, in fact, you have chosen the right coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 25, 2021, 04:12:39 AM
Of course, the coins you have are strong market cap coins and the team behind the project are great people too. like ETH, which has been in demand for digital investments for years, its price has continued to soar over the last 3 years. You just need to keep your coins safe from hacking.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 25, 2021, 03:36:56 AM
How do you define "survive"?

If you mean you will see them actively trading at the market 5 years from now, yes they are and no doubt about. 5 years is just a short timeframe to think these coins will be totally dead within that period. My suggestion is, don't just hold but when your instincts and research tell you that you need to sell some, just do it without hesitation.

You need to actively monitor your portfolio that let it idle for good.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
November 25, 2021, 03:18:49 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Pages:
Jump to: