Pages:
Author

Topic: Will this BTC price hold and does it indicate bull market yet? - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?
Unambiguously, the bullish trend will intensify and we will see this in the near future. This is facilitated by the end of the New Year in China on March 2, as well as the absence of rigid radical statements regarding cryptocurrencies in the G20 forum. Positive news from Germany, that they will not tax purchase taxes in bitcoin. It is worth considering that Germany has one of the leading economies of the world and has a strong political influence in Europe.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Block chain technology has been widely developed in the world, and it will be a huge explosion in 2018!

Lightning network technology is a real revolution for bitcoin and other cryptographic currencies.

I think there are many excellent ico projects launched this year!

I think bitcoins price will not hold as $11000 instead it continue to rise. Bitcoin as newly developed technology had experienced a lot of ups and downs, but looking at its value today we could really say that people were starting to accept and undertand bitcoin and its features. Currently, bitcoin is getting its way to popularity, more people will invest the more we gain profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Block chain technology has been widely developed in the world, and it will be a huge explosion in 2018!

Lightning network technology is a real revolution for bitcoin and other cryptographic currencies.

I think there are many excellent ico projects launched this year!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Lets face it gugs, BTC is only going one way....and that is UP.
ok this is the long term outlook and there will be downs thrown
into the mix. The current stable state of BTC wont last but
we could be looking at some positive momentim.

The key is patience, it will happen
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?
Most of the time market can be very unpredictable but in times when btc price is stable, most of the time it continues upward trend and there is a low probability of dump later on considering it has dumped recently. There is also a chance that there will be some price fluctuations and it will take time before the next bull run happens. For now, the best act to do is to hodl but if you bought your coins at a lower price, it wouldn't hurt selling some right now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
No one really knows what will happen next on the increase at this moment whether it will be continuous or crash will take over. So it is more advisable to hold and if possible, imvest. Avoid selling already because there is a chance that its market price will continue increasing and will become more expensive. Huge profit will be earned as its price is rising.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Yes that is right, we were waiting for the price for a long time and i think that most of the investors were very much confident about the bitcoin price and therefore they were not selling their bitcoin, in fact bitcoin has now taken the step and now it will continue increasing its value for a long time and hope that very soon we will see the price of bitcoin trading above 20000$.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: