Pages:
Author

Topic: Will tomorrow be a good time to buy bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 12
when mtgox resume, it probably won't be able to handle cumulated load and it will go down very soon again.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Okay thanks. Any estimates as to how long I should wait after it opens up to buy on gox?  How low do people think it will be? Also, what is the quickest way I can get some dollars into my gox account. Wire transfer?

Thanks for your help. Hopefully I will be the proud owner of a couple Bitcoins tomorrow Smiley.
Activity: 15
The best time to buy will be after MTGox opens back up for trading. There will be another panic sell after everyone gains access to place orders. If you have btc in MTGox... send it to another exchange and sell. It will be cheaper tomorrow.

To answer the question it opens back up 4/12/2013 @ 02:00 UTC
Thanks. I don't own any coins, but I am trying to buy in when the coins will be fairly cheap. So is today a good time to buy? Or should I wait til tomorrow when gox opens up?  I just want to own a few bitcoins Smiley. I am hoping to get them at the most reasonable price possible. Thanks.

Also, what is the quickest way for me to buy about 150$ worth of coins. Would it be via bank wire transfer. I don't really want to lose that 4% to bitinstant, but I guess it isn't that big of a deal if that is the quickest easiest way to get coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 12
move your coins to other exchange and sell now, until mtgox resumes price will only go down on other exchanges:
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/USD.html
when mtgox resumes price with move to what will be at other exchanges by then. so sell now because your btc is losing value every minute, if anything you will be able to rebuy it cheaper later, but why would you want that?

don't think about about tomorow while your btc is loosing its value like crazy today.
What time does Mt. Gox open tomorrow? I have read (unreliable places) that when Gox opens tomorrow the price could be as low as 50$ per coin.  I have been kicking myself ever since not buying in when I wanted to three years ago and now I would like to hold a few coins. Would I be best buying through gox tomorrow or another exchange now?

Sorry for the nooby questions. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: