Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Tron (TRX) Ever Reach $5? - page 10. (Read 1758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 03, 2020, 02:48:51 PM
Will Tron (TRX)  Ever Reach $5?

It can. But for sure will not say there for long. Maybe an hour when you will sleep and Sun and other Tron scammer whales will dump on people that will buy in their pump. Best to simply stay away from such coins.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
September 03, 2020, 02:31:43 PM
nothing is impossible in the real world of cryptocurrency but for the $ 5 it seems a bit heavy looking at the charts lately, this is just my opinion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
September 03, 2020, 02:30:51 PM
Can't imagine this price tag for the TRX, it's too hard for it to happen in the short term. If Bitcoin goes up to $ 1 million, then maybe TRX will go up to $ 5 but it may take 10-20 years.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
September 03, 2020, 02:23:58 PM

After so much dapps created with TRON, it could go that high. That platform had been working since 2017, it should be a good time to step up after the anon feature of the TRON and they do have a new project like SUN and Justswap this time. Exciting days for TRON actually. Miners might just be trying to get into this SUN soon, still in Genesis.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 03, 2020, 02:11:29 PM
This is hard to predict actually, but right now the market of cryptocurrency is changing drastically because of the sudden increase but the way I see things if a coin is not worthy don't invest in it, however, there are promising once that you can not but your eye out from it and as we speak the market of crypto is on the red zone but as we can see most Stablecoins are the only on the green zone, and in my opinion, I don't really consider taking a shot in investing with a Stablecoin but Tron just like Ethereum had represented a Stablecoin maybe this is the reason why the price of TRX is still on an increasing, and because the developers are doing something to keeping this coin hype many are investing in these kinds of situations.
Activity: 398
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2020, 01:53:45 PM
Those are just predictions, it doesn't means those predictions would have to come true.  TRON, a blockchain built project that designed to create a new platform, with around 100M large amount of coin supply. It was around 2 cent, a week ago. But Mainwhile tron development can be seen, pump around twice from past week. Some more pumping is expected but don't think it can cross more than 10 cent in this year
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 03, 2020, 01:37:30 PM
these are very optimistic prediction and I think that the maximum we will see is $ 1 by the end of this year for TRX. We can see two dollars if more defi projects will appear on the basis of the TRX blockchain
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 03, 2020, 01:33:17 PM
No, Even in a mega rally the token won't hit $5, just ask yourself can you invest into the token if priced $5. The developer needs to look at himself, he either step down and give it to someone who can innovate with better vision of how to grow the project down just doing copy and paste of ideas

Obviously more need to be done in terms of it's use case. But have you considered the recent use of ETH in smart contract and now the use of tron. Can't that affect the price in terms of demand?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 03, 2020, 12:55:36 PM
No, Even in a mega rally the token won't hit $5, just ask yourself can you invest into the token if priced $5. The developer needs to look at himself, he either step down and give it to someone who can innovate with better vision of how to grow the project down just doing copy and paste of ideas
September 03, 2020, 12:28:17 PM
This is speculation that is too high or excessive, TRX has a sizable supply. But nothing is impossible in crypto because XRP also has almost the same supply as TRX and they once hit the price of $4 and of course TRX can but not this fast. It may take a few more years to reach a high price for TRX

A friend suggested I buy XRP and keep for 10 year. He is an advocate of Hodl. I have lost through his prediction in the past and can't trust it at the moment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 03, 2020, 11:44:08 AM
This is speculation that is too high or excessive, TRX has a sizable supply. But nothing is impossible in crypto because XRP also has almost the same supply as TRX and they once hit the price of $4 and of course TRX can but not this fast. It may take a few more years to reach a high price for TRX
September 03, 2020, 11:19:29 AM
While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

Can Forum users have a say on this?

I hate those nonsense predictions. I think everyone knows the reality, may be they have information on it going up so me also hoping it goes up a little bit more! TRX is good for day trade, i made some good money off of it last couple days. It doesn’t hurt much to invest.

Very useful input. For day traders, the profit from it slight margins multiple times in a week is an advantage. But considering those who would want to buy bulk and hodl, is there much to benefit from this if $1 or $5 increase is not foreseen?
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
September 03, 2020, 11:13:26 AM
While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

I hate those nonsense predictions. I think everyone knows the reality, may be they have information on it going up so me also hoping it goes up a little bit more! TRX is good for day trade, i made some good money off of it last couple days. It doesn’t hurt much to invest.
September 03, 2020, 10:42:07 AM
Everyone is free to speculate, but I really don't understand the way they are speculating that Tron will be able to hit a price of $ 5 by the end of this year, because it will be very difficult if we look at the total supply of Tron and circulating supply.
TRX current price is around $ 0.03 USD, to reach $ 5 USD is very far, more than 100 times the current price.

Tron current price fueled my doubt on how possible to reach $5.00. When we should be talking about $1.00 as the biggest possibility if anytime soon.
September 03, 2020, 10:40:05 AM
They have created non sense prediction about that and that rate will always come from the shillers. Can we take a look at the chart for a while?

ATH of tron didn't even touch 50 cents and how is that possible to happen? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Big supply and low demand. I can't say if that will be impossible to be reached but even the CEO of tron itself is very busy to create more and more crap coins.

Recently he is launching his own meme coin.

I have been wondering that all day. Could it be a way to encourage demand and call for hodl. Thanks for input.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
September 03, 2020, 10:24:46 AM
Everyone is free to speculate, but I really don't understand the way they are speculating that Tron will be able to hit a price of $ 5 by the end of this year, because it will be very difficult if we look at the total supply of Tron and circulating supply.
TRX current price is around $ 0.03 USD, to reach $ 5 USD is very far, more than 100 times the current price.
Activity: 271
September 03, 2020, 09:49:05 AM
They have created non sense prediction about that and that rate will always come from the shillers. Can we take a look at the chart for a while?

ATH of tron didn't even touch 50 cents and how is that possible to happen? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Big supply and low demand. I can't say if that will be impossible to be reached but even the CEO of tron itself is very busy to create more and more crap coins.

Recently he is launching his own meme coin.
September 03, 2020, 05:19:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: