Pages:
Author

Topic: Will TRX go to new ATH - page 2. (Read 2234 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 11, 2021, 01:53:53 AM
And if you compare the use case of TRX to DOGE, TRX has better foundation. Also, TRX is one of the popular alts now that has very cheap fees when it comes to transfer purposes from one exchange to another. Doge has been pretty expensive now in fees, so being the use case in transfer purposes is not valid anymore. Tron platform has now one of the cheaper fees among known networks. I believe, it will also surpass its previous ATH which was only about $0.23.
in the situation of still alt season it is clear that all altcoins will be able to reach their newest ATH, as well as trx which has now become an alternative due to the high cost of financing from ethereum. Although it may not be easy to replace ethereum, there is at least an alternative that many people can use to avoid the high cost.

trx is clear at this time being a reference for some of the exchanges made will obviously have an impact on trx itself. so it is possible that in the alt season situation trx will increase sharply and obviously this momentum should be used as it is a good alternative at the moment to start. it could be that for a while a renewable ATH will be formed, trx has been waiting for a long time, where in the past ATH $ 0.231673 - Jan 05, 2018. It is clear that ATH has not changed for a long time.
Activity: 540
Merit: 1
May 09, 2021, 01:36:58 PM
after I saw the price of Dogecoin hit $0.7, then I feel if anything can happen in cryptocurrency, so in my opinion it is very possible if TRX will make a new ATH price, so in my opinion if you really want to invest in TRX and hold until TRX make a new ATH price, then you better invest in TRX right now, because currently the market is in a good condition and I am sure if the price of TRX will soon be able to make a new ATH price, so you will definitely get a big profit from investing in TRX at this time.

And if you compare the use case of TRX to DOGE, TRX has better foundation. Also, TRX is one of the popular alts now that has very cheap fees when it comes to transfer purposes from one exchange to another. Doge has been pretty expensive now in fees, so being the use case in transfer purposes is not valid anymore. Tron platform has now one of the cheaper fees among known networks. I believe, it will also surpass its previous ATH which was only about $0.23.

I agree with that, but DOGE was hype so people think it's the best investment at the moment. We can't blame people who have little knowledge in crypto that ride with the FOMO, and now that DOGE has already dumped, they might try to buy the dip without realizing, at the current price DOGE is still overvalued.

being a low transaction fee platform makes TRX a good option. but it's the price that will make you worry because it's almost like a stablecoin, you aren't earning. so its a bit late for you to stash some since it had already reached the peak. its still cheap if you expect it to be more than $0.30

but if you had figured it when the price was still $0.02, you could have bought thousands of it.

I agree that, TRX transaction fees are a good option for choosing to use the TRON ecosystem. like send stable coins like USDT, transaction fee still cheap. and for now, I think $0.14 TRX price at the time I'm writing on this threads is still very cheap.compared to what TRON technology has to offer. I think in the next few years the TRON price will rise above $ 1
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2021, 09:10:55 AM
after I saw the price of Dogecoin hit $0.7, then I feel if anything can happen in cryptocurrency, so in my opinion it is very possible if TRX will make a new ATH price, so in my opinion if you really want to invest in TRX and hold until TRX make a new ATH price, then you better invest in TRX right now, because currently the market is in a good condition and I am sure if the price of TRX will soon be able to make a new ATH price, so you will definitely get a big profit from investing in TRX at this time.

I agree with that, but DOGE was hype so people think it's the best investment at the moment. We can't blame people who have little knowledge in crypto that ride with the FOMO, and now that DOGE has already dumped, they might try to buy the dip without realizing, at the current price DOGE is still overvalued.

being a low transaction fee platform makes TRX a good option. but it's the price that will make you worry because it's almost like a stablecoin, you aren't earning. so its a bit late for you to stash some since it had already reached the peak. its still cheap if you expect it to be more than $0.30

but if you had figured it when the price was still $0.02, you could have bought thousands of it.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
May 09, 2021, 08:53:17 AM

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2021, 05:31:21 AM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 09, 2021, 05:22:04 AM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 09, 2021, 01:51:13 AM
Wow... $1 - $2, really? That's a big number.
I would be happy if the price could hit $ 0.4 and I hope dreams will come true Smiley
TRX can happen, you can see it example on Dogecoin, if it happens it is very easy. TRX will somehow reach its highest price in the future because TRX has also risen almost 20x from last year's price, no one knows because TRX has gone up so high the current price has the potential to go up. can go up to $ 2.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 08, 2021, 06:20:41 PM
Justin sun is working hard on tron and now soon we will see NFT on tron.
Binance is also doing a trading competition that has pushed btt and trx price.
Will trx hit ots new ATH this time?
What are your predictions?

of course TRX can reach a new ATH price, because almost all altcoin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap are competing to create a new ATH price, so I am sure that TRX also has a great opportunity to create a new ATH price at this time, especially with the new project from TRX (NFT) and there is a trading competition for TRX on Binance exchange, so I'm sure you will be able to get a lot of profit from investing in TRX at this time, because the price of TRX will definitely increase very high and create a new ATH price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
May 08, 2021, 04:59:30 PM
Justin sun will make something special for trx if Doge coin raise to higher price, I see many time Justin Sun not happy with TRX coin have lower and cheapest price than doge coin, but its true now more than 3x Doge have higher price than TRX. Justin Sun will looking thousand way how to make trx can touch all time high price and give profit for his investor.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
May 08, 2021, 03:27:01 PM
That doesn't automatically mean it will happen, sometimes our logic is wrong, it's not guaranteed. We have to put some exemption on the DOGE as it's being hype by Elon Musk and I think not all altcoins with decent volume have already surpassed their ATH already.
There is no logical reasoning when you see all the market is blowing away the expectations we had and that is what bull run in a cryptocurrency market brings. It is hard to find any logic when you see almost all of the coins had a good run when there is no logical reasoning why people are investing huge amounts of money in some of the coins, all we know is that we need to accept and if you are holding any coin during the last few months anyone could have made a good fortune.

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 08, 2021, 02:57:05 PM
Most good old coin projects with great teams and backing should hit new highs eventually. Justin Sun  is a smart person so will get TRX higher with the market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
May 08, 2021, 02:00:04 PM
it is certain that ATH will happen TRX has a CEO who is always active and continues to carry out massive promotions, just hold it, it will definitely go up and have a high selling value TRX is likely to increase reaching the price is $ 1- $ 2 dollars if the higher the interest of investors and the use of TRX that can be used to buy something or anything that can add value to the more expensive in the future so that greater attractiveness must create new ideas to make investors more interested.

I would be happy if the price could hit $ 0.4 and I hope dreams will come true Smiley

Wy are you so surprised? Who could have thought that a useless coin doge will surge 1000x times?. Trx is far better than doge. A lot of projects in pipeline to be built on tron.
Trx has big community of supporters. $1 is not impossible but it will take 6 months atleast.

I know, Tron is one of the biggest gaming platforms in the crypto market and the Community got jealous of the dog price.
TRX great for investment but $ 1 is a big number and I don't want to get caught up in a Doge madness story
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
May 08, 2021, 12:24:54 PM
I no longer have the strength to hold TRX, I could have poured into other tokens, but I have been holding them for so long that it’s already a pity to sell them ((. I hope there will be a pump soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
May 08, 2021, 04:57:38 AM
it is certain that ATH will happen TRX has a CEO who is always active and continues to carry out massive promotions, just hold it, it will definitely go up and have a high selling value TRX is likely to increase reaching the price is $ 1- $ 2 dollars if the higher the interest of investors and the use of TRX that can be used to buy something or anything that can add value to the more expensive in the future so that greater attractiveness must create new ideas to make investors more interested.

Wy are you so surprised? Who could have thought that a useless coin doge will surge 1000x times?. Trx is far better than doge. A lot of projects in pipeline to be built on tron.
Trx has big community of supporters. $1 is not impossible but it will take 6 months atleast.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
May 07, 2021, 04:26:27 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 07, 2021, 08:51:23 AM
The crypto market is booming again, and TRX is getting close to the 2017 ATH. We have seen most of the older cryptocurrencies already in the price. ETC, BCH, XMR, LTC, NEO have risen very well. I believe that in the short term TRX will have a strong move.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
May 07, 2021, 07:18:13 AM
Told you TRON will be reach new ATH soon. When other coins in red , TRON still on bullish and reached $0.16 now. IMAGINE, a shitcoin like doge even reach $0.69, how in the hell TRON can't reach their ATH was $0.3? People need use their LOGIC to earn profit from cyrptocurrency.
That doesn't automatically mean it will happen, sometimes our logic is wrong, it's not guaranteed. We have to put some exemption on the DOGE as it's being hype by Elon Musk and I think not all altcoins with decent volume have already surpassed their ATH already.

Let's just hope though, but in my case, I sold my TRX already at 0.13 USD, planning to buy at dip once it drops below 0.1 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
May 07, 2021, 06:59:01 AM
Told you TRON will be reach new ATH soon. When other coins in red , TRON still on bullish and reached $0.16 now. IMAGINE, a shitcoin like doge even reach $0.69, how in the hell TRON can't reach their ATH was $0.3? People need use their LOGIC to earn profit from cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 07, 2021, 05:36:57 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 07, 2021, 05:36:20 AM
Justin sun is working hard on tron and now soon we will see NFT on tron.
Binance is also doing a trading competition that has pushed btt and trx price.
Will trx hit ots new ATH this time?
What are your predictions?

To be frank a lot of people in the crypto community are still waiting for Sun to play his card as he used to which will ensure massive pump on Tron just like some other coins but it seems all attention have been moved to BSC tokens because virtually most new projects are going there both good and scam ones so if Sun needs to do something that will drive the price of Tron higher and if possible create a new ATH, then the time is now.
Also, considering NFT, many projects team are gradually and carefully moving attention to it and we know that when it comes to a moving trend in this space, new projects which starts or leverages the hype first gets the most out of it, so there is no time to delay, he needs to do whatever he can to get NFT moving on Tron.
Pages:
Jump to: