Pages:
Author

Topic: Will u be interested in new "crypto-ebay"? - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
September 06, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Hi, everybody.
I have an idea to create a new service: crypto marketplace for goods, where as well as on ebay you can buy and sell goods for cryptocurrency. Users will be able to conduct transactions using smart-contracts.
What do you think about this idea?

that would be a great idea, good/services to cryptoexchanges could sustainably reduce the volatility of the industry, if there will be a waste protection police and a police that secures sufficient access to consumption capacities for the common man.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
September 06, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
There are a lot of websites that have done this before; your problem will be marketing your site where it will cost you a lot of money to make the products in your market attractive to the ambitions of buyers and sellers alike.
This type of investment needs money, time and patience to be profitable
It is better for you as a start to evaluate the cost of your project and the funding you can make before you start
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
Hi, everybody.
I have an idea to create a new service: crypto marketplace for goods, where as well as on ebay you can buy and sell goods for cryptocurrency. Users will be able to conduct transactions using smart-contracts.

I've already seen several platforms like that. https://neverfiat.com/ is just one of them
So there is market for such a service, how big this market is though I don't know. The only people who will use it are the ones who have some crypto already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
Hi, everybody.

Depends upon which particular coins you have in mind. Also, have you thought out the implications of crypto volatility thoroughly?

Basically, any keyboard warrior can give you feedback, and that's at most worth $0.02! So, your best bet is to construct a pilot project and see how that works; then, scale from any traction you obtain.

It's an idea that merits testing, so plan about acing the execution, especially if you can bootstrap it.  Wishing You all the best in this endeavour!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
Hi, everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: