Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ulbricht Get A Life Sentence? - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2015, 10:37:39 AM
After Ross Ulbricht was criminally charged, will he get the life sentence?

Ross Ulbricht, will he get the life sentence?

What will be his next move? Will he appeal his case?

I think they will take into account who he is and the number of people protesting against the case.  I dont think he will get as much as 30 years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 10, 2015, 10:04:14 AM
As I have said in other posts, I sure hope that Ross comes forward with a "claim" (all the government has against him are complaints) that requires any man to come forward and show actual harm or damage that Ross did against that man. In the claim, Ross should state that if no man can or will come forward, and verify on the stand in a court of record law some actual harm or damage, that his (Ross's) property (including his body) be returned to him, and he be set free.

If nobody comes forward with a claim of harm or damage done to him/her by Ross, or if a claim is brought but can't be verified because there is nothing to tie Ross to the harm or damage, his property should be returned to him, and he should be set free.

This is how the basic law of the land works... the common law.

Smiley

In the real world though this is not getting past judge is it just going to annoy him if anything, why wouldn't his lawyers tell him to do this?

If i remember right that is words of a freeman who has never accepted the laws of the land /common law or who has declared at an early stage to opt out before he was arrested.

He will get life and that's that no fancy words or tricks is getting him out of this one, unless of course he was super super rich but that's another story.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2015, 08:49:25 AM
As I have said in other posts, I sure hope that Ross comes forward with a "claim" (all the government has against him are complaints) that requires any man to come forward and show actual harm or damage that Ross did against that man. In the claim, Ross should state that if no man can or will come forward, and verify on the stand in a court of record law some actual harm or damage, that his (Ross's) property (including his body) be returned to him, and he be set free.

If nobody comes forward with a claim of harm or damage done to him/her by Ross, or if a claim is brought but can't be verified because there is nothing to tie Ross to the harm or damage, his property should be returned to him, and he should be set free.

Smiley

I wish it was that simple.

What's a life sentence in the US? 30+ years or actual life? I think he's going to get 30 or so but he'll appeal and may get it reduced.

Smiley

Yeah and I'm sure this will work and get him off free. This isn't how the justice system or the law works. IF it was why wouldn't lawyers use this defense all the time?

It certainly isn't as simple as posting in Bitcointalk. Yet, with help, it can be done. Youtube search on "Karl Lentz common law." Read the law the clear way that Richard Cornforth sets it down at http://voidjudgments.com/. Karl has been winning all over the place. His stuff is Richard's stuff in action. It is backed up the the law theory set forth by Bill Thornton (http://1215.org/), and tweaked for real use. Study groups are popping up.

The whole case against Ross is a sham. All he has to do is show that it is.

Smiley

EDIT: Attorneys don't use this stuff because they can't. They are not allowed. By contract and law an attorney is an officer of the court. His first allegiance is to the court. The judge won't let him.

The second reason is that this kind of thing must be done by a man, not by an attorney. It is the law.
JJB
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
February 10, 2015, 08:28:12 AM
What's a life sentence in the US? 30+ years or actual life? I think he's going to get 30 or so but he'll appeal and may get it reduced.

Smiley

Yeah and I'm sure this will work and get him off free. This isn't how the justice system or the law works. IF it was why wouldn't lawyers use this defense all the time?
Activity: 141
Merit: 116
February 10, 2015, 08:27:00 AM

Smiley

I wish it was that simple.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2015, 08:19:30 AM

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
February 10, 2015, 08:08:57 AM
I think he'll get life whether for just the crimes he's been found guilty of or for the murder trial as well. Of course he will appeal but I'm not sure what good that will do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Play Rock Paper Scissor Lizard Spock
February 10, 2015, 07:28:10 AM
After Ross Ulbricht was criminally charged, will he get the life sentence?

Ross Ulbricht, will he get the life sentence?

What will be his next move? Will he appeal his case?
Pages:
Jump to: