Pages:
Author

Topic: Will USA Limit Crypto Derivatives - page 2. (Read 259 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
July 04, 2019, 09:31:38 PM
Market manipulation and extreme volatility is the perfect recipe to enable all sort of government restrictions in the BTC market. I think crypto businesses need to be more professional and regulated before applying for derivatives/ETFs.

Yes, consumers need to be protected from P&D in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 04, 2019, 02:06:46 PM
Then how to look. if they return to the old days, only anarchist believers will keep the cryptocurrency. Thanks to the growth, everyone decided to make money on it. In the article on your link, they only want to restrict access to investors, on the one hand, this is correct, but if you look at the other side, they make it impossible for a person to earn a little money.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 04, 2019, 01:09:53 PM
I have been reading article that USA can limit ban crypto derivatives investments
What is your opinion you will like to comeback to old good time without Bitmex Derbit  without all that shady futures what are manipulating price make people rich and make people poor
I will like to see crypto like it was without all that paper trading .Institution can do whatever they want with his money at least trading on CME platform is regulated .There is no fake walls there is not wash trading

https://coingape.com/crypto-derivatives-cftc-usa/

It looks serious.Reason is customer protection

Pages:
Jump to: