Pages:
Author

Topic: Will usage of bitcoin reduce the value of native currencies? - page 2. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
well sincerely no one knows but it will be better if native currency remains where it is as there are several things one could purchase with native currency easily than using bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i dont think use of bitcoin will reduce the value of money as i feel it its better if they both co-exist. while it is easier to make huge transactions with bitcoin, it is easier to make small transactions especially in market places with native currency
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
There is no correlation to native currencies as they can co exist.
People are investing in bitcoin because of the possibility that the demand will increase and their value will increase, but in general bitcoin is not really an investment but a system where we can use to transfer money in decentralized way, of course a lot of benefits we can have like fees, and transaction speed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Will the value of native currency fall down if the usage of bitcoin increases?do people feel that they don't need fiat anymore for the transactions to happen?Is that why people are trying to let down bitcoin ? Many questions are just wandering in my mind at the moment. Can anyone answer atleast few of them?

Maybe not for now, but i dont know in the future. If peoples using crypto more than fiat currency,
one sure thing is the value of cryptocurrency will increasing because of the demands from peoples who using it.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Fiat will not easily lose its value because of bitcoin, fiat will survive because it is regulated by the government. I think both run on different paths, and fiat will survive.
Activity: 504
I don't think so. Native currencies are still very essential in everyday lives of many people. And even there is bitcoin. The value of native currencies still remain the same.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The value of the national currencies will decrease regardless of what happens to Bitcoin: incompetence and corruptness of central banks and governments will force this process. In the world of devaluated fiats, the top cryptocurrencies hold ground.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
The usage of the bitcoin won't cause a fall or a devaluation on the fiat, because the central authority will look for a way to keep defending her currency to ensure its value and trading power. Bitcoin ought to compliment the fiat and improve the existing working system and not just destroy it as some think.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
I dont see this happening soon . Cryptocurrency and Fiat are somewhat dependent on each other. youll need to convert your Cash to Crypto to use cryptocurrency and Crypto back to Fiat to use fiat in your country.  
Stabecoins are pegged to fiats, by the way. This i believe will help fiats greatly
 Maybe things will change in the future when p2p transaction with Bitcoin/Crypto becomes common in most countries
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Western Union, the financial services company, is looking to have a role in the cryptocurrency space.

https://coincodex.com/article/2782/western-union-executive-discusses-cryptocurrency-says-company-is-open-to-crypto/
Activity: 980
How can it possible because bitcoin and fiat currencies are two different... Bitcoin which is controlled by blockchain and fiat money which is controlled by bank and government.
Activity: 439
Now bitcoin is not ready to replace Fiat currencies, for this it needs to solve some problems. But in the future, I believe that he will be a great competition for them. Countries will not allow the depreciation of their currencies and therefore they will not allow bitcoin to take a leading place.
Activity: 596
Of course, bitcoin can reduce the use of Fiat money. But it won't happen because governments won't let it happen. Bitcoin has many advantages over Fiat money and if it is well embedded in our lives, the use of Fiat money will be useless. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin will exist as a second currency.
Activity: 616
no it woudnt happen, as i know that bitcoin usage is not affecting anything, but bitcoin demand and stock is affecting bitcoin price and other cryptocurrency price, but it dont affect the native currency or other currencyS
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
it seems like it doesn't, if more and more are benefiting bitcoin like it doesn't really have a big influence on the price of the original currency, and like that we still need fiat to transact in crypto and in the real world. and what I'm still confused about is why the BTC price still goes down even though it looks green even though it's a little.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i think bitcoin will not reduce the value of native currencies because native currencies are by their government to maintain stable price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Will the value of native currency fall down if the usage of bitcoin increases?do people feel that they don't need fiat anymore for the transactions to happen?Is that why people are trying to let down bitcoin ? Many questions are just wandering in my mind at the moment. Can anyone answer atleast few of them?

I think this discussion will never be completed until crypto becomes a currency that is legalized in all countries, this certainly concerns bitcoin.
I think that bitcoin in the future will be adopted by all countries in the world and leave Fiat as a transaction tool. but this will certainly require a very long time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I have used both and i come to know that native currencies are also very important and we can not say that native currencies are not important we have seen that native currencies are now using for transactions through banks and in future blockchain will take the place of fiat currencies.
I don't think it will reduce the value of real currencies, because the use of bitcoin as a digital currency remains not as much as the use of real currency. In addition, bitcoin is used by the upper middle class who master technology where not all countries legalize it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
I think, there is no connection between fiat money and the development of bitcoin nowadays, because without bitcoin, many people rarely use fiat money because they are often transferred directly from bank to bank
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if in my opinion. that's for sure bro. especially in countries that have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate currency such as paper currency. but if in Indonesia. the government still prohibits bitcoin from being used as a tool to buy in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: