Pages:
Author

Topic: Will USTC hit 1$ again and be a stable coin ? - page 5. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2023, 09:28:11 AM
It doesn't matter whether USTC reaches $1 again or not but what is even more important is the fact that why would we trust it once again? it's once abandoned project which made investment of thousands of people vanish like dust particles and I think it's just whales pumping and it will be rug pulled very soon by them once they pump it to a level where there coffers can be filled once again. It's a trap and just take last one week's data as example it pumped to $0.078 from $0.01 and then dropped to $0.03 and now again pumping towards $0.07. This coin can never be trust even as a shit coins nd you are asking about stable coin ?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
December 04, 2023, 09:17:50 AM
I don't think that it will come back. It's been a long time, it's almost impossible to get new users, and even more impossible to gain trust from old users.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 04, 2023, 08:07:52 AM
What do you think about USTC that was Terra Luna stable coin which fell from 1.00$ to 0.01$ cent
I bought some of them atm its 0.06$  as it had a jump  does it have a chance to reach 1$ again and be a stable coin
What are your thoughts on this ?
Pages:
Jump to: