Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC? - page 15. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:07:14 AM
I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
I dont think Valentines Day would affect bitcoins but if it does it would only be minimal. Unlike christmas season were holders need to cash out some of their bitcoins because it is the time for giving and spending, Valentines Day is only a single day of celebration and i believe we need not spend so much on this.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 12:06:19 AM
It's a funny thing. How come that valentines day will affect the btc? like hello, valentines doesn't play a big role in our society, its just a celebration of love. And its very impossible to have connection with the btc.
Activity: 133
Merit: 22
February 01, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Maybe Valentine's Day has an impact on Bitcoin, but that does not mean it will have a huge impact on Bitcoin, not all of them will have Valentine's Day, and not everyone will have bitcoin to buy gifts for their girlfriend, and I now Just want to see the bitcoin price pick up, Valentine's Day can not be a factor that affects bitcoin's price.
Activity: 540
February 01, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
Theres a lot of men using this bitcoin than girls so i think some boys will going to withdraw their bitcoin for their some love Smiley they need money lol but dont worry some boys now are bitcoin is life than gf is life .  Grin
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 01, 2018, 11:53:08 PM
Bitcoins and valentines day has no connection.Valentines day is celebrated by everyone and not just women .It is a fact that women also involved in bitcoins these days as i have female friends who are involved in bitcoins from years they are great investors of btc and has got great fortune out of their investment when the price hit 20K it was like a jackpot for my female friends .In this forum all use nick name and their personal identity is not known so nobody can predict whether the percentage of women can even be higher than men in this forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 01, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
This is not cryptocurrency fest. It can only down price, if peoples cashout their btc for buying presents
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 01, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
No reason valentines will affect BTC price. The question is more like spam. Are you even on your right mind asking this?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
I think there will be no impact, because the proportion of girls using digital currency should be small, not enough for the mall to hold bitcoin activities, the vast majority of bitcoin investors are male, from the gender ratio of the forum users can figure it out
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 01, 2018, 11:29:24 PM
I think it's a funny question, because not everybody or country is celebrating it .. I just hope bitcoin goes up again because it will make everybody feel happy and can buy whatever it wants and it does not mean it's influential because valentine's day .. Wink
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
probably not, BTC will run as usual.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
I think Valentin's day doesn't effect btc price. but hopefully bitcoin back otherwise I am really hurt.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
the possibility can happen because now there is a change of trend in giving gifts to the lover or his partner is no longer using conventional goods or money has many who switched gifts to his partner with bitcoin as in the marriage of my neighbors dad using bitcoin as a gift, with the number of bitcoin users in this world increasingly many also use it as a very impressive gift and make our partner happy so very likely valentine day effect on the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 01, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
It's funny i do not think valentine day affect BTC. For what they are buying bitcoin for valentine. Do they replace chocolate into bitcoin as a gift?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

LoL!!.... its pretty funny that bitcoin willl involve the month of love.Remember bitcoin not involve any holiday even a government.But maybe last christmass bitcoin was huge pump when its coming so closely to chirstmas day.if that will be happen pumping in the day of the love febuary 14... thats will be good...
Activity: 199
February 01, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
valentine's can only affect if bitcoin holder sell their coin to buy gift for girl friends.if more and more bitcoin sell due to valentine's day,the price will change certainly.But this chance is really really low.
Some big celebrations like Christmas and new year can affect bitcoin prices, but if valentines day I think less influential. As you say, it could happen if most bitcoin owners sell it to buy gifts. But, this is not as big as other celebrations, not everyone celebrates.

I think it should not affect bitcoin. People who have bitcoin do not necessarily have a girlfriend, and girlfriends do not necessarily want to have Valentine's Day. As long as the heart, every day is Valentine's Day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
It was possible. The BTC value are going down every time there's a Holiday, Celebration, or any Season around the world. Plus spreading of FUD on social media.

And this coming season, which other's called Holiday for lover's, many are withdrawing their crypto currencies to purchase something special for their love one.

Beside this season symbolize red color, and crypto currencies are wanted to participate on it.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 10:23:49 PM
 Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very funny! i dont think it will anyway affect but we cant be too sure anything can happen on Feb. 14th but might not be as a result of the Valentine celebration
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 10:22:40 PM
I do not think Valentine's Day will affect bitcoin. If it's me, I will not sell bitcoins that give me extra income. It's foolish to sell bitcoin for Valentine's Day. Valentine's gift can be It is your own production, focus on the mind, your girlfriend will understand you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 10:21:40 PM
Valentine's day is the most important occasions in our lif in a human world that's why I think  its will give highest effect in the market place of bitcoin because as a human we need money so that we need to converted our bitcoin to piat money.

Even through not all bitcoin user has a girlfriend or boyfriend and has a date in the Valentine `s but most of us have a date in February 14, so we need to cash out our bitcoin and that the reason of rising of bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: