Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year? - page 9. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
I think this is very optimistic prediction for Waves but it has potential to this price but for now its look very hard to reach this price till end of year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
May 13, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
Price speculation will cause lost in profits. 100$ is a very high target for this year, market movements is changing low cap coins are more profitable to play..
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 13, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
A very large price for the Waves project, but in general this is quite possible, because there are very good prospects for such a price, but certainly not $ 100, I think that prices will be lower, but still will go up if the team Waves to continue work on the project .
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
I doubt it very much. For a long time, there was no strong movement in this project. Who uses their platform?
Activity: 144
May 13, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
They have a lot of new things planned, I think this is a very real price. But for this it is necessary that bitcoin restored its value in the $ 18,000 mark.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 13, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
"but hitting $100 is impossible."

Nothing is impossible, friend.

If one did a technical comparison between Waves Platform and Ethereum they would find that these two should already be at parity if the market was behaving rationally.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
I don't think so. I agree that Waves is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market now, and maybe its price will increase during this year, but hitting $100 is impossible. However, investing in Waves is apparently a good decision.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 13, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

Seems possible, Waves is way too undervalue. Undervalue here in terms of it's tech and price, it should be in top 10, i don't get why Tron, bcn is having a higher marketcap compare to waves lul

The smart contract could be the catalyst for Waves to pump
Activity: 151
May 12, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
Yeah
Maybe waves can
The have so many good project this years
I believe on half of the years
Waves will got higher price
May 12, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
It would be great if waves will hit 100$ or higher this year.I have got some coins when the price was very  close to 3$ and I consider that  Wavescoin will be one of the strongest competitor of Etherium and Neo in future.

Can you give me one reason why you compare NEO with Ethereum? Ethereum has history, traction, development and a community - much like Waves. NEO, currently has nothing but hype.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
It would be great if waves will hit 100$ or higher this year.I have got some coins when the price was very  close to 3$ and I consider that  Wavescoin will be one of the strongest competitor of Etherium and Neo in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
In the past year, I believe that many people have spent a lot of time on cryptocurrency and have learned a lot. I don't recommend to predict a coin. This is not very useful. As an investor, you should diversify your investment. This is sensible. As for the others, we cannot predict it.
May 12, 2018, 11:43:27 AM
The problem is that waves is too simple to use so it fill us with scammy tokens and worthless airdrops. Professional projects will choose either ethereum or NEO. As ethereum has already pumped last year, it is likely that NEO will pump this year. Waves has a different market, not for corporate users.

That's why Waves Platform have the corporate consultancy arm, Vostok which is working with governments and corporates as we speak.

As for your argument - too easy to make scammy tokens - you could say the same about Facebook or Twitter - too easy to make scammy posts. You can ignore or burn any token you are not interested in. It doesn't affect the Waves Platform in any way, whatsoever.

Ethereum can barely handle the traffic it currently gets and NEO is currently just Vapour. I put NEO in the same category as MAIDSAFE when I have my investor hat on.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
I doubt for every confident speculation by now even they have than this advantage. As long as bitcoin is controlling the price of altcoins, every speculation about the potential of one altcoin to go up will seems to be impossible.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 12, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
I'm still very bullish on this token.
It also has a smart contract, like ETH, a strong competitor to ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 12, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Who knows...? Actually I support Waves because of their innovative methods and new developing platform, everything that`s new here has a chance.
Waves is a good platform and a nice coin but it will not happen.  I can even guess that it might never reach 100 USD price. The maximum of this year as I see it is 8-10 USD. Probably, it will grow in 2019.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
The problem is that waves is too simple to use so it fill us with scammy tokens and worthless airdrops. Professional projects will choose either ethereum or NEO. As ethereum has already pumped last year, it is likely that NEO will pump this year. Waves has a different market, not for corporate users.
May 12, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
Waves coin for me is a good coin to invest in this year. Even as the price is falling, I believe it will hit $100 soon. Just hold your waves coin as it will soon recover and rise high.

I agree. Those earlier comments regarding how 'superior' Ethereum is to Waves technically have obviously not used each platform side by side.

Waves is the fastest decentralised, long established blockchain in the world, has a superb decentralised exchange and is technically superior to older platforms like ethereum and vapour platforms like NEO.

Will Waves hit $100 this year, Hell Yeah!  Grin
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Waves coin for me is a good coin to invest in this year. Even as the price is falling, I believe it will hit $100 soon. Just hold your waves coin as it will soon recover and rise high.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
May 12, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
Waves will certainly hit big price levels in coming years, I think 50$ within 2019. There are a lot of important events that will take place in the near future, starting from Smart Contracts activation these days.
Pages:
Jump to: