Pages:
Author

Topic: Will waves rise to $ 10+ in the next week? - page 3. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Waves was already at 8$. Maybe it will come to 10$ but I doubt, I think we already played news about smart contract
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Waves smart contracts have just been released to Waves’ TestNet today and waiting for the activation next week
Waves price go up 30.00% after this news was published, will waves rise to $ 10+ in the next week? What's your opinion?

Buy the rumour and sell for the news, I could be but there is a possibility it will get another correction soon. as long as the developer can keep their promising to activate the network and it may happen as soon as possible. But we are in the bullish trend of the cryptocurrency and i believe that will be happening soon. If crypto gets another correction again and it maybe back again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Waves smart contracts have just been released to Waves’ TestNet today and waiting for the activation next week
Waves price go up 30.00% after this news was published, will waves rise to $ 10+ in the next week? What's your opinion?

Excellent news. How do you think to what results can this lead? More ICOs because of smartcontracts? More wide application? Someone else exclude price grow?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
waves are one of the best platforms I know of, but I see the average movement of altcoin is still affected by bitcoin. we wait in the near future and I am optimistic waves can achieve it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

I wouldn't get ahead of myself here.

$10 may look close, but WAVES have already moved up 40% today and it's at $8. I personally am leaning towards it hitting $10 soon, potentially next week, however, that is not a guarantee that it will.

It definitely will depend a lot on whether altcoin markets continue to go up like it has over the past few weeks. If there is a correciton across the entire crypto market, I don't see WAVES hitting $10. If this bullishness continues, then $10 is only a matter of time. Personally, I'm not invested in WAVES though as I don't see much long term potential in it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
its about a god damn time that waves gets some love and goes on some upwards trend,hoping this is just begining of a very good ride to top 20 again
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
There has been a lot of news surrounding the waves. I personally follow multiple crypto groups and almost everyone over there is buying it blindly.

There is a lot of positive news surrounding it so you can expect its price to go higher, but whether or not it would reach 10$   is still a question. But nevertheless, you can make good profit on it right now so go for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: