Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we be able to control Artificial Intelligence when it understands us more? - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Instead of learning how to control AI when it is already in full blast, if I may say, I think it is better to just limit it in a way that it could only learn about things that we can benefit from.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Advance AI should not be allowed to connect to internet and should only reside on virtual worlds and harvest what they created there for our own use. AI is very dangerous to humans because they can be more intelligent than us.
Yeah, you're right. There is really a huge possibility that AI can get more intelligent than us without the conscience, the political correctness, the sentiment, etc. For now, I guess we could just harness its use in other aspects of life. Hopefully, scientists and everyone who works in AI development will keep it in mind for it to be only used in healthcare, education, finance, and not to create another being. That's only great in scifi movies/books. Not so great when it becomes a reality.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
btcmerchant
In the first few years we can control them as it advance they will start to control us. Once artificial intelligence start programming/improving another artificial intelligence that is the start that we are losing control ever them.

Advance AI should not be allowed to connect to internet and should only reside on virtual worlds and harvest what they created there for our own use. AI is very dangerous to humans because they can be more intelligent than us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Saw this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/tech/comments/9fyavf/will_smart_robots_fight_our_wars_and_take_our/ and I realized that it is actually possible for artificial intelligence to understand us so much that it will know more about us than we know about ourselves. Right now, artificial intelligence is more beneficial to us than harmful. There are a lot of applications right now that is not limited to our smart phones but also in healthcare. But would it go pass that and be better or worse?
Pages:
Jump to: