Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we ever live in a cashless society where cryptocurrencies thrive? - page 5. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Honestly, I do not want a cashless society. Not unless using bitcoins is much convient to use when I wanted to buy candies, coffees and some necessities upon buying.

I believe that once cashless society is implemented, there will be more crimes and corruption.
One currency is not even equally distributed within specific countries.

I still want physical money and do not want to risk amount of money with volatility of bitcoins.

What is I have a million worth of bitcoin but it decreased because of different factors. That will be my loss and no one to be blamed.
the potential might be our fiat money will be converted as a cashless money and it still has the same regulations with improvement here and there to make it suitable for the society
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Honestly, I do not want a cashless society. Not unless using bitcoins is much convient to use when I wanted to buy candies, coffees and some necessities upon buying.

I believe that once cashless society is implemented, there will be more crimes and corruption.
One currency is not even equally distributed within specific countries.

I still want physical money and do not want to risk amount of money with volatility of bitcoins.

What is I have a million worth of bitcoin but it decreased because of different factors. That will be my loss and no one to be blamed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
IMO
we live on the phase where the cashless is still being "adopt" . The price fluctuation still tolerable since there's people come and there's people go away
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
In my opinion cryptocurrencies seem too volatile to be used in the future within a cashless society. For example, only a month ago Bitcoin was well above £12,000 and it now sits at around £7,000. This does not mean I would not like to see it, I would love to be able to spend Bitcoin on Amazon, there have been rumours surrounding this. What are everyone's thoughts?
Actually it all depends on the future that we do not know for sure. We all know only that the future is unpredictable and we will never know what will happen in the future. We can only speculate. I do not think I understand what's going to happen in the future with Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin will grow, maybe Bitcoin will disappear and fall somehow. But there is one thing that always makes me sure. If Bitcoin can not grow in the future, I think there will be someone who can replace Bitcoin. And when that happens, of course it will be better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In my opinion cryptocurrencies seem too volatile to be used in the future within a cashless society. For example, only a month ago Bitcoin was well above £12,000 and it now sits at around £7,000.

This does not mean I would not like to see it, I would love to be able to spend Bitcoin on Amazon, there have been rumours surrounding this. What are everyone's thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: