Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we start new year in $800+ or remain in $700+ - page 7. (Read 4059 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
with the new change in price moving up to 760-770 USD i think $800 price by the end of this month is easily possible now.

Remember the peak back in June? We were very close to reaching the $800 level, where people were speculating that it would happen within 24 hours, but the opposite happened. The price started to tank heavily. People were even dreaming about reaching the $1000 level again. No matter how close we are to certain price levels, nothing comes easily in Bitcoin. Other than that, not that long ago I was saying that we would enter 2017 at sub $700 levels, and I am still supporting this.

what do you think is needed for this rise to happen or ensure it?

No FUD or scandals such as "hacked" exchanges would be a very decent thing to start with. Usually, everytime the price goes up nicely, something happens where after that the price starts tanking heavily.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
with the new change in price moving up to 760-770 USD i think $800 price by the end of this month is easily possible now.

what do you think is needed for this rise to happen or ensure it?
Pages:
Jump to: