Pages:
Author

Topic: Will $XRP be safe for long term? - page 7. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
August 04, 2020, 06:49:50 PM
in my opinion XLM is very safe, this project has clearly proven that their team is very strong, fundamentals are very good and a solid community, just hold! 5 years ahead XLM will be amazing
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
August 04, 2020, 06:34:06 PM
XRP is a top coin, and its continuously pumping together with all the altcoins out there, and I still believe in its potential. I really appreciate the progress that they continue to do despite of their success. Its similar to how NEM is moving with their new token Symbol, they're doing a 1:1 airdrop in Q4 and businesses are already using their new platform.  All these top coins are really proving why they're up there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
August 04, 2020, 06:18:10 PM
Ripple is great project and its coin xrp has already proven its worth. Do you remember that even last time it was called scam and centralized coins still it skyrocketted to more than $3 per xrp this time expectations are even bigger.

but the fact, xrp is a centralized cryptocurrency right ?
centralized crypto doen't mean bad, but a lot of people didn't like it, just my opinion buddy
anyway for the OP if XRP still stand as the TOP cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, i think this coin safe for long term
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 04, 2020, 04:09:48 PM
Wait until the lawsuit against Ripple is settled. If it is ever settled. The outcome of that could have a huge influence on price, up or down depending on the verdict.
At the moment we have no way of knowing; we can only speculate... but that is what we have been doing all along, in any case.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
August 04, 2020, 03:41:48 PM
Ripple is great project and its coin xrp has already proven its worth. Do you remember that even last time it was called scam and centralized coins still it skyrocketted to more than $3 per xrp this time expectations are even bigger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
August 04, 2020, 03:29:36 PM

According to the Quarter Report Ripple company increased sales of XRP token to institutional investors from $1.75 mln to $32.55 mln.

Last month XRP looks alive as price increased by 60%. And firstly reached the mark of $0.30 since since February. However we have the Sentiment company data showing the decreasing of the average daily trading volume, more than $100 mln.
Pages:
Jump to: