Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XRP repeat last 2017 bull run? - page 8. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 18, 2019, 05:25:40 AM
There no new news about Ripple to make a push move to it's price. When the general bullish trend comes, Ripple too would increase so it might be a good time to buy ripple for increasing your portfolio. But it's not a great option for better profit as there are many other coins that are capable of increasing in value despite the market trend.
Indeed, it is still unpredictable now, but I think it will be more possible if bitcoin is pump too , I mean when bitcoin rise like ATH it will be more possible for the rest of the altcoin that they will all pump because I believe that price of bitcoin affects the price of its altcoin too. There is no big news for XRP now so I think it will take more time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 18, 2019, 05:16:05 AM
It's hard to say that bullrun will not come again as 2017 is fueling because the market continues to fluctuate and is still a whale game that often manipulates prices, but we will see in the next few years and after halving occurs and we will wait several years later to see bullrun come.
Experts predict that 2021-2015 will be a definite moment for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
December 18, 2019, 05:07:04 AM
It is really hard to predict, especially in this market. Reason for the last bull run is because most of investors did not have much knowledge about cryptocurrency and they did not want to miss the train while the price of all coins just kept increasing. Now they are more mature, I do not think they will repeat the same mistake as in 2017. However, who knows what will happen tomorrow in this space  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
December 18, 2019, 04:58:34 AM
I quite not believe in Ripple, but i last bull run its make people surprise with super high ATH and marketcap. As i know, Ripple tech is mostly use by bank or big company, so i really wonder if Ripple tech can attract more people to invest. Last time, i think most of people just buying because of the price keep increase too fast. For now, i dont think people would be in the same mistake and with that reason, i think think there will be a bull run for Ripple like 2017.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
December 18, 2019, 04:58:03 AM
The 2017 Bullrun and XRP rally will not be repeated again. because i believe that 2017 bullrun is just a hype and no solid fundamentals to support it. as we see it today the market price of altcoins was falling faster than we expected that's because it has no solid gains since 2017. although that i'm an XRP supporter but still my opinion remains doubtful if XRP price will return to its former all time high record.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 18, 2019, 04:51:03 AM
I dont think it will.

We are far to it and although I dont hold it, I really dont think it will whether I have it.

Let us say that there is a chance but it is pretty low.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 18, 2019, 04:48:28 AM
It's losing its hype and not much are using it but just for trading.

I am in doubt that it will happen again.
It was the pump from bitcoin that really brought altcoins into getting a higher value too.
But when that ended, so does the altcoin. Suddenly all became bloody red and it didn't stop even if bitcoin had already been stable.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 18, 2019, 04:42:58 AM
There no new news about Ripple to make a push move to it's price. When the general bullish trend comes, Ripple too would increase so it might be a good time to buy ripple for increasing your portfolio. But it's not a great option for better profit as there are many other coins that are capable of increasing in value despite the market trend.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
December 18, 2019, 04:14:21 AM
Whatever answer you are going to get will be nothing but predictions so make up your mind yourself before investing, xrp is a top altcoin and there is no reason to get worried about present price
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 18, 2019, 04:09:03 AM
Even though it has been a rough year for XRP, the asset was one of the top performers in 2017, during the last major bull run.

The question is then debated as to whether XRP could ever see this kind of performance again, with mixed opinions for and against.

Click here to read the full news

I know this is kind of absurd, but anything is possible. Of course, we do all believe that XRP and other cryptocurrencies will have the right moment to repeat like what happened in the 2017 bull run.

However, in my own analysis, there might be less than 1% chance that it would happen again.

We all know that as altcoin holders, that we are after in making profits after holding them for quite a long while.

But I also know that when it comes for bull run discussions about XRP, there's gonna be a heated debate (but I think they're in favor more of the bearish run than the bull run as of this time for this coin).

Do you think XRP will repeat its bull run like in 2017 in the near future or not?
Pages:
Jump to: