Pages:
Author

Topic: will xrp time arrive or are still going to see bitcoin at top - page 3. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
at the current state of ripple or what we called xrp
we see it move from .2 to .3 the situation is unclear wethear this coin has what it takes to compete or even go toe to toe with bitcoin
there are some news that xrp is now communicating with some remittance abroad to try to show how fast xrp is , but will this also help the price to rise to even like 5$ im not really sure what will happen in the past few days but im positive with the news I read
what do you think ? feel free to give your opinion
Xrp has a very large and strong community, I know some of them are extremely passionate xrp, Plus the XRP team will not sell more XRP by the end of this year. That makes me confident that XRP will have an impressive growth later this year.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
That news just a rumour and nothing to be proved by the ripple team. The recent movement of ripple price caused by a little bullish trend has come for altcoin to fight with the bitcoin domination in the market dude and you must see that.
If ripple is very fast and why bankers are choosing R3 rather than use ripple chain?
Billions ripple will come to the market soon.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Even though there were negative speculations regarding Ripple, it surely had an impressive growth in price. And anyone that bought it below 25 cents had a good profit.
Though I'm not an expert regarding Ripple and its future, it's clearly a sell time. The coin would go into correction and most probably reach below 25 cents before making any sharp moves as the whole market is doing the same.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
at the current state of ripple or what we called xrp
we see it move from .2 to .3 the situation is unclear wethear this coin has what it takes to compete or even go toe to toe with bitcoin
there are some news that xrp is now communicating with some remittance abroad to try to show how fast xrp is , but will this also help the price to rise to even like 5$ im not really sure what will happen in the past few days but im positive with the news I read
what do you think ? feel free to give your opinion
Pages:
Jump to: