Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you be happy if Bitcoin remained as it is now? - page 4. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yup i would also be happy if it becomes worldwide using currency..
And can be used everywhere..
But if it will centralized than what about fiat as said above me..
And if bitcoin remains as it is.. well i have never thought about it that anytime it will be stable..
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
It is true that you can buy some things with bitcoin in some stores and all. But mainly Bitcoin has come to be an investment/stock, similar to gold some say. I am quite happy with the possibility of earning it in the internet by simple means (banners, faucets, posting, doing small tasks and works) internationally and without so much government control, and also about speculating with it. I would love it would become a widely used currency and be able to pay everywhere with it... But would not be angry if it remained as it is now (used by some, with the ability to be transferred and earned through internet).

What do you think?

I would like it to be accepted worldwide, so I can spend it anywhere anytime, but not if the nodes become centralized, because well we have fiat already for that ...

We can achieve worldwide acceptance thanks to Lightning Network, while keeping it safe from goverment intervention and so on.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
It is true that you can buy some things with bitcoin in some stores and all. But mainly Bitcoin has come to be an investment/stock, similar to gold some say. I am quite happy with the possibility of earning it in the internet by simple means (banners, faucets, posting, doing small tasks and works) internationally and without so much government control, and also about speculating with it. I would love it would become a widely used currency and be able to pay everywhere with it... But would not be angry if it remained as it is now (used by some, with the ability to be transferred and earned through internet).

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: