Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you be in favor of Gold or Bitcoin !! - page 4. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 22
Gold is nice since you can buy it and then have a nice thing to look at. Bitcoin however is way more advanced and can be easily send around the world. Since bitcoin can never really loose its value -like gold-, Im on the side of bitcoin. Even if you have to admit that longterm gold will always be a good investment either.

Your talking from two mouths here.

"bitcoin can never really loose it's value"......... really.... Never loose it's value like gold...... really really really?

Wow, just wow..

Jim Jones actually served Flavor-aid not the "Kool Aid" as circulated. But drink up, use it as a mixer I don't care.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
Gold is nice since you can buy it and then have a nice thing to look at. Bitcoin however is way more advanced and can be easily send around the world. Since bitcoin can never really loose its value -like gold-, Im on the side of bitcoin. Even if you have to admit that longterm gold will always be a good investment either.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

Deutsche Bank, one of the largest private banks in Germany, predicts Bitcoin will return to $28k by the end of the year.
Interesting is that they rate Bitcoin as more valuable than Gold, they compare Bitcoin as rare as Diamond. Grin
Do we have to compare Gold and Bitcoin here, I don't think so, of course I have a different understanding of Gold and Bitcoin.

Until whenever, I have no idea in my brain to measure gold and Bitcoin, think logically.
• When was gold found and when was Bitcoin discovered, did gold have a max limit, such as Bitcoin only 21 million pieces and whether gold was traded like Bitcoin in the crypto market or whether real Bitcoins like gold could be held, of course this question everyone has answer.

About support, it must have principles, of course I will support both.
Reason:

• My Bitcoin supports as long as, internet, crypto market is running and accessible, of course in digital currency trading, I support Bitcoin.
• Gold of course I have to back up in storage and a real asset for me.

Honestly, I don't care about the price of gold and Bitcoin, the bottom line: Bitcoin is traded and invested, profits can be bought for gold and stored, gold and Bitcoin are different facts, but they earn.
Activity: 324
Merit: 22
Ahh the good ol Gold vs BTC, Schiff vs Pomp and bloods vs crips street wars.

If you call yourself an investor and your all in / over heavy on any one thing your an idiot unless you own the company.

Gold and BTC are part of an overall portfolio.

Keep a plan, rebalance to it and keep emotion out of it. Example: I am removing my REIT's as the market has changed against them (bubble). I made money and move on, probably physical gold.

BTC? I bought a chunk at 19k and will sell it at 25k or Tuesday whichever comes first and will probably go into physical silver. Develop re entry plan after Wed shakes out. BTC is going to follow tech stocks until that changes, probably when the market cap is higher and better diversified around the world. Youtubers in moms basement pointing at candlesticks and intersecting lines and listening to people "beliefs" is for entertainment. Dalio, O'leary and the bunch all have a metals position.

Cypto is great, it's the future and the USD is crumbling and being challenged as a world currency. Who knows how this plays out.

I stay out and safe from the crypto circle jerks pumping eachother up to the moon.

In favor of gold or bitcoin? Both in the correct balance at the right time.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
gold and bitcoin assets are indeed very promising for long-term investments.
The price of bitcoin that continues to skyrocket even touching a market capitalization of US $ 1 trillion makes many investors look at bitcoin crypto assets, but in investing in crypto assets, bitcoin still has a high risk because the price tends to go up and down. while gold itself is still seen as the safest hedging asset.

These two assets are often compared after investors believe that Bitcoin and gold are two effective instruments for protecting wealth from the specter of inflation. The benefits of these two assets were increasingly visible after fiscal and monetary policies in several countries continued the easing trend. Where, it will also cause an increase in the inflation rate.

to be able to choose or support between gold or bitcoin assets depending on the purpose and use of the investor in investing.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I often see thread that almost ask the same thing about favoring or wanting Bitcoin or Gol but my stands stays.
This is what always happens when we're in a bearish market season. People always ask some questions that have to do with the Bitcoin price and the possibility of the market making a comeback from the bear.
I believe they are asking and posting this question just to strengthen their stance about the market.

Bitcoin will be my 80% of funds ready ? and the 20% goes to Gold in different kinds.
I will always go for Bitcoin 100% and if I choose Gold it will be only for jewelry.

I still believe that we must have a Physical funds like Gold as we cannot assure future, and also in times of big bad event? we cannot use Bitcoin while gold can be for the whole world usage .
Why can't use Bitcoin in times of big bad events? Don't remember that Bitcoin was the most used asset during the world's total lockdown. Isn't that also a big bad event.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
seemingly that Bitcoin is near going to 28k even earlier that expected? maybe not even in the end of 3rd quarter that bitcoin will take ahead of 28k or even reaching 30k again.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

seeing this touched 23k more this day? and some good percent in the last 24 hours?

maybe market is now responding to the recent dumping and will surely goes up one more time before the end of 2022.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
If you want low risk, low reward, use gold.
If you want high risk, high reward, use bitcoin.
and if this question were directed to my wife, my wife would definitely choose gold because it is real and can be used as a beautiful and precious accessory.
and if i had to choose i would definitely choose bitcoin or crypto that's why i'm here and although it's high risk if we can study and understand it well risk can be avoided most importantly be patient.
but when talking about the risk of gold, there are many risks, because it is real and used the risks will lead to crime and can even result in loss of life.

If your wife is as knowledgeable about bitcoin as you are, I believe she will also choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is still not widely available because many people still do not know and understand what it is.
His wife may prefer to use gold due to beautify her self. But if she thinks of it as an asset and to be aware of its potentiality, she might sell her gold and try to buy Bitcoin as much as she can. This is not unrealistic. Today the price of Bitcoin is much lower from the ATH the current price is 1 Bitcoin = about $22000 there is no scope to say less.

Jewelry is just a part, you cannot wear all the wealth( gold) that you own on your body. It is simply a fact that women are not as willing to take risks as we men, and they will not invest in something they do not have enough knowledge about. Even if his wife and my wife are fully aware of bitcoin, I believe that they will still choose gold over bitcoin for reasons of security and certainty.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
YOu can't be comparing gold and bitcoin. They both are entirely two different things. But, yeah, bitcoin is some sort of "digital gold" (or diamond like the article says. But why diamond? diamonds aren't scarce at all). But investing in Gold is more safe than that of investing in bitcoin. It is less volatile and less risky. But if you think about long term holding, then Bitcoin is what I would favor. In the long run, bitcoin would be giving us more profit than gold.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
Even with its high volatility but i think Bitcoin is the best investment, the Bitcoin uses cases are many and we still just in the beginning, with more mass adoption i think Bitcoin will hit very high prices in the future
From ancient time people values gold but since the existence of Bitcoin everybody who died digital currency group in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin, to all the investment of digital currency is now shifted to Bitcoin, so I believe that with the level of cryptocurrency exposure. Gold investment has been eliminated and people now dance the turn and follow the pathway of bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421

Deutsche Bank, one of the largest private banks in Germany, predicts Bitcoin will return to $28k by the end of the year.
Interesting is that they rate Bitcoin as more valuable than Gold, they compare Bitcoin as rare as Diamond. Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-29/deutsche-bank-says-bitcoin-could-reach-28-000-by-year-end

Personally, I think both Gold and Diamonds will not be comparable to Bitcoin.
Gold is still abundant on earth that humans have not yet exploited,
You know, Diamonds are something that we can make if we want more, Bitcoin is not, there is a limited 21 million Bitcoins and then no one will be able to generate more than one new BTC.

The Republic of Uganda, is a country located on the African continent.
On June 8, 2022, Uganda said it had discovered 31 million tons of gold ore, which could generate 320,158 tons of gold, more than the current total gold in the world is 201,296. Tongue
This is only one-way information from Uganda and has not been recognized by the world gold council, but it shows that it is difficult to know exactly how much gold is in the world, there may be a lot more out there. Regarding Bitcoin, no one can deny that there is only 21 million BTC.

https://news.bitcoin.com/uganda-claims-exploration-surveys-discovered-31-million-metric-tons-of-gold

Good luck

Duke

In reality, gold should be more expensive and costly in terms of exchange for Fiat and other commodities but the reality is that gold is currently excess in circulation this alone would gradually reduce the price of gold in time to come. Now looking at Bitcoin, 
We all know that it was the first blockchain and digital currency to first emanate. For that reason, it was tagged digital gold and a store of value which prompted the gradual increase in btc price. Now as we all know, Bitcoin is just 21million  total supply which means that there is scarce supply of  Bitcoin with the world population of 7.8billion  people now if gradually the demand for btc starts increasing, the more valuable the price of Bitcoin and so it would continue to increase because of its limited supply.
So now with the comparisons, you can we for yourself that Bitcoin got more edge than gold.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I often see thread that almost ask the same thing about favoring or wanting Bitcoin or Gol but my stands stays.

Bitcoin will be my 80% of funds ready ? and the 20% goes to Gold in different kinds.

I still believe that we must have a Physical funds like Gold as we cannot assure future, and also in times of big bad event? we cannot use Bitcoin while gold can be for the whole world usage .
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
I, prefer bitcoin, over gold. because the supply of bitcoin is only 21 million.while the supply of gold is very much .,
Moreover, people have started to find gold in large quantities like in Uganda .  so I think bitcoin is superior. and suitable for future investment.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
and if this question were directed to my wife, my wife would definitely choose gold because it is real and can be used as a beautiful and precious accessory.
and if i had to choose i would definitely choose bitcoin or crypto that's why i'm here and although it's high risk if we can study and understand it well risk can be avoided most importantly be patient.
but when talking about the risk of gold, there are many risks, because it is real and used the risks will lead to crime and can even result in loss of life.

If your wife is as knowledgeable about bitcoin as you are, I believe she will also choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is still not widely available because many people still do not know and understand what it is.

Bitcoin can give high returns but it is very volatile in a short time, gold is more stable because to balance the investment we should invest in both for the most optimal profit. The same as you, I invest in bitcoin because I know about bitcoin, but like your wife, my wife wants it to be safe, so now our investment is both bitcoin and gold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
Even with its high volatility but i think Bitcoin is the best investment, the Bitcoin uses cases are many and we still just in the beginning, with more mass adoption i think Bitcoin will hit very high prices in the future
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I like both. Gold has its physical uses and bitcoin is much more secure and easy to verify. You don't need a bag to carry bitcoin around and you don't need scales to be able to verify its real value.
On the other hand, you won't make pretty jewelry out of bitcoin and you won't get a good electrical connection with it. Gold lovers will have their points and bitcoin lovers will have theirs. To each their own.

I think, both Gold and Bitcoin are very good for anyone to invest his or her capital and have something good to achieve in the future. But I prefer Bitcoin investment than Gold investment, because during the pandemic many Gold investors were not happy about what they were experiencing from their investments which the income was not encouraging at the moment, but Bitcoin investors were very happ for the massive income they were receiving from their investment during the pandemic that took over 1 year and some months, which many investors are still ready to invest more money on Bitcoin than Gold in this season.

I invest on both asset but what the most preferred for me at the moment while bitcoin didn't get much adoption yet is gold because we know that price of it keep growing and we can safely say that this can be our safe heaven when crisis hits compare to bitcoin which can easily get affected by certain fuds that might happen on it. But its undeniable that many investors are happy if they are smart in their investments this is why we need to learn the fundamentals for us not to get caught by any fuds and can earn with bitcoins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
I like both. Gold has its physical uses and bitcoin is much more secure and easy to verify. You don't need a bag to carry bitcoin around and you don't need scales to be able to verify its real value.
On the other hand, you won't make pretty jewelry out of bitcoin and you won't get a good electrical connection with it. Gold lovers will have their points and bitcoin lovers will have theirs. To each their own.

I think, both Gold and Bitcoin are very good for anyone to invest his or her capital and have something good to achieve in the future. But I prefer Bitcoin investment than Gold investment, because during the pandemic many Gold investors were not happy about what they were experiencing from their investments which the income was not encouraging at the moment, but Bitcoin investors were very happ for the massive income they were receiving from their investment during the pandemic that took over 1 year and some months, which many investors are still ready to invest more money on Bitcoin than Gold in this season.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is more valuable than gold because there are currently 18.74 million bitcoins circulated everyday, whereas there are 244,000 metric tons of gold in existence. Basically, the scarcer the product, the more costly it is. Which is why bitcoin is more valuable than gold. But when it comes to my preference, I’d rather choose to invest in both. Because they do not belong to the same field. Bitcoin is a digital asset whereas gold is a metal asset. It’s important to diversify your holdings for better risk management.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
The established system of gold for trading, weighing and tracking is ancient and recognized that it is not easy to steal or counterfeit. In many countries, you cannot cross a border while carrying gold without regulatory permission.When investing in gold, you will usually be able to buy it only from registered dealers. You should only buy physical gold if you can store it safely.Bitcoin is also difficult to steal and counterfeit, thanks to its encrypted and decentralized system. With a few exceptions, it is generally legal to use across the borders of different countries. However, the regulatory infrastructure in place to ensure this does not yet exist – the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency also makes it challenging to regulate.Therefore, according to me, both have a good future and should invest in both, those who do not know the technology of bitcoin now, they are a little afraid of it and And also think that their money should not be drowned and those who believe more in physical gold invest in it, so it is up to you whether you are interested.
Pages:
Jump to: