Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you be the investor that made that fortune or not? - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I lost my fortune in the last pandemic market crash because of single simple mistake. Never used stop limits on my trades.
I congratulate those who bought LINK at 0.1$ on binance, Kava is solid and Band was a crazy come back with coinbase listing. I can't agree more that DEFI is 2020 trend.

Yeah mate, I should have packed enough link when the price was dead cheap, who knows it will blow up this much, if only we can see the future 😉,
I think many people will be among those who make fortune with defi project because right now it is the hottest trend in the market and everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
#DeFi

Fortunes will be made during this 2020 #DeFi craze, and also fortunes will be lost.  Will you be the investor that made that fortune or not?

$ETH, $LINK, $BAND, $KAVA, $JST, $ORN
How do you think benefit from these Token ?

The benefits will be coming from the utility usage that has already offered by those coins but remember as an investors and then your benefit will be also coming from your investment on their token as the price growth will give you more money.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
#DeFi

Fortunes will be made during this 2020 #DeFi craze, and also fortunes will be lost.  Will you be the investor that made that fortune or not?

Becoming an investor that takes profit from crypto currency tokens is not by choice, neither is it by willingness, it is by doing the right thing as an invesyr. Which starts with a proper research, proper token identification, market charts studying, when to buy, when to sell, and how long to hold. This are the core tasks and more required of an investor. Always do your own research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Damn, I never saw this coming to be honest, I spent my time with useless projects and I lost thousands of dollars already, I never thought that projects like chainlink would be this big today, I guess there is lot for me to learn about in this crypto space, DeFi owns this year for sure
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
DeFi projects are actually making a lot of waves in the market now.  Investors see it as a new way of making quick money or profit.  It's actually an investment opportunity for everyone.  However, we need to invest in the good ones, not those created by the scammers.  My little investment in Oikos cash is really paying me well now.  You can also give it a trial.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Being timely on investing in projects always pays, although, it is to projects that one has carried out research extensively on. I think DeFi is great but is gradually becoming over hyped and it will most definitely attract some insincere people and that is where investors may face some degree of challenges. Research before investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
I lost my fortune in the last pandemic market crash because of single simple mistake. Never used stop limits on my trades.
I congratulate those who bought LINK at 0.1$ on binance, Kava is solid and Band was a crazy come back with coinbase listing. I can't agree more that DEFI is 2020 trend.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
#DeFi

Pages:
Jump to: