Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you guys use this in future? - page 3. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:52:28 PM
Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

http://coins4favors.com/

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

anything can happen in the future for the new coin a lot of new coin is evolving and the new coin will be good in the future when they have a great team and developer and in balance with the existing road map.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
If it becomes popular, reliable and trustworthy, I will use it but my country is difficult to use because it has not been fully inaugurated by the government as a means of payment or transaction, I hope in the future the government will formalize it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:01:25 PM
Actually, I do not understand why those projects want to issue a new coin.
If you just pay for it, why not use the existing coins on the market now, such as Litecoin, DASH, etc..
These coins have many supporters, you can save a lot of promotion.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
I like how you simply advertise and I don't consider this as a shitpost at all. I briefly visited the website and, correct me if I'm wrong, the coin or token (quiet not sure, didn't read much) aims to make microtransactions possible? I would definitely like to use this if so especially now that BTC's transaction fee is high.

Actually, I will simply tell you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

After watching, I doubt you will need to ask much at all. Although if you still want to ask then I am all yours!
Activity: 234
February 11, 2018, 09:43:21 PM
I like how you simply advertise and I don't consider this as a shitpost at all. I briefly visited the website and, correct me if I'm wrong, the coin or token (quiet not sure, didn't read much) aims to make microtransactions possible? I would definitely like to use this if so especially now that BTC's transaction fee is high.
Activity: 518
February 11, 2018, 09:37:37 PM
a very interesting thing for me is the innovative system combines blockchain technology with GPS based location services. but can 4favor service be used all the country?
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 09:26:37 PM
Yes I will use it. If it becomes popular, reliable and trustworthy, then I will use it and everyone will use it. So this is good thing and needed too, but if it’s successful then only it will mean something.

I am trying the Bounty program, so let see how good this is!
Activity: 332
February 11, 2018, 09:20:27 PM
Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

everything may happen in the future but for now my country is difficult to use because it has not been fully inaugurated by the government as a means of payment or transaction, but for the future will certainly happen I am sure it
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: