Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage? - page 7. (Read 17828 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
In my opinion, there are legal MLMs which usually give back value for the money invested by members via usable and effective products. However, of course, there are those that are just scam types that though have products the value maybe not much compared to the entry money required.

Now, there are really programs that are ponzi in nature meaning they won't last even for months. And we can see them all over online...some can die in a matter of weeks and then another new program will come in with some degree of variations and sometimes new features.

Knowing that something may not really last and can leave people holding empty bags, then I guess it would not be right o be a part of the program at all. It would be unethical, at the very least.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
MLM are not always "scams".

One of the best examples is this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avon_Products
It is by definition a a multi-level marketing company.

There are a lot of accusations about it but there is nobody who will claim it is a ponzi scheme.

And about "early stage". How we decide what is early if we talk about a business established in 1886?

The MLM that we are discussing here are the ones that's increasing in population these days just like MMM company. Multi-level marketing like Avon have legit products and people can only earn from selling those. They don't have to recruit anyone and I doubt that the members will earn from recruiting somebody else since that will just increase the competition in their area. Sellers don't want that, they want to be the only seller in their place so people will only buy from them. This is the MLM that you know is legit. The one that really requires you to sell product and nothing else. MLM's that's discussed here only allows you to earn through recruitment of new members.

Multi-level marketing aka: a pyramid scheme is never a legitimate business. Avon, Tupperware, those stupid smelly things, candles and shit are all scams to try and lure housewives into buying more useless crap for their home so they can be that stereotypical 50's house wife.

Obviously I'm not investing in that crap. It's worthless. Just because something had a real physical product doesn't mean it's not a shady awful crap-on-your-shoe business.

Such companies promise very good earnings and impose unnecessary products. This is only for those who want easy money.
They're really dumb to believe of that promises by the scammer will become true in the future. all of the thing is need our effot to gain it. all of the ponzi is about a dream for every lazy person.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I do not prefer nor like any of the MLM scheme beacuse is designed in such a manner that I know insult not be able to achieve the targets . And wasting money unnecessary is something which needs to be avoided .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
In the early stage? you mean the person who will not know that what is MLM then my answer is that they will invest if they have some money to invest and their friends convince them to invest in it.

While if you are talking about the site early stage for experts and you mean that in the start they will like to pay then I think it is also not good because it is just relying on admin choice and will be a path to the owner to run away as if they will get money they will run and if no one will invest they will not have anything to run.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I partially agree about karma, but I look at it from a real point of view. Encouraging MLM scam in early stage even if high chance of profit means you make MLM scam more and more successful, bring losses to more people and profit only to few. For long-term success especially for bitcoin it needs more people profit and few people lose.
Lol you do not have to think about a reply or karma. You've been trying to get the advantage that with as upline, and profits will worhted with what you're doing
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Investing in some MLM scam might be a good idea, if you enter in it quickly, freshly after creation of website.
Indirectly, you're helping those sites to scam and stole their money also it might affect to Bitcoin's starter. We should not invest in those sites in the first place because you will earn nothing yet just losses.

Yes. You do not need to support fraudulent schemes of earning, you need to earn honest way. If there is no demand, then all these scammers will simply cease to exist.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Investing in some MLM scam might be a good idea, if you enter in it quickly, freshly after creation of website.
Indirectly, you're helping those sites to scam and stole their money also it might affect to Bitcoin's starter. We should not invest in those sites in the first place because you will earn nothing yet just losses.
Activity: 121

There are a lot of accusations about it but there is nobody who will claim it is a ponzi scheme.

And about "early stage". How we decide what is early if we talk about a business established in 1886?

The MLM that we are discussing here are the ones that's increasing in population these days just like MMM company. Multi-level marketing like Avon have legit products and people can only earn from selling those. They don't have to recruit anyone and I doubt that the members will earn from recruiting somebody else since that will just increase the competition in their area. Sellers don't want that, they want to be the only seller in their place so people will only buy from them. This is the MLM that you know is legit. The one that really requires you to sell product and nothing else. MLM's that's discussed here only allows you to earn through recruitment of new members.

Multi-level marketing aka: a pyramid scheme is never a legitimate business. Avon, Tupperware, those stupid smelly things, candles and shit are all scams to try and lure housewives into buying more useless crap for their home so they can be that stereotypical 50's house wife.

Obviously I'm not investing in that crap. It's worthless. Just because something had a real physical product doesn't mean it's not a shady awful crap-on-your-shoe business.

Such companies promise very good earnings and impose unnecessary products. This is only for those who want easy money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Mostly no because there are 2 cases either the mlm wants to run for long run or scam in short run. As for now most of them are for short term so investing your money will simply go in vein. I hope you remember forexparadise they ran for some 2 years and then finally disappeared.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
If you can do that, now you have to find a way to collect as many referrals as possible, through every possible path no matter what: social media, bitcoins forums, gambling sites, literally anything.
You also need to have really good marketing skills- for example, persuading people to go into the programme with a big pile of money isn't easy, you have to do it correctly.

But the most important thing is do you really want to involve all this people into losing their money on some stupid project, that really doesnt offer anything except MLM scheme ( ponzi )?
The answer to this question is only up to you, if you want to live with knowledge that some of the people you suggested it, have lost their life savings for that.

Be honest people, dont earn money on someone's wounds, make them by yourself with a hard work.
Activity: 140

Yes, there are real companies that pay. But earnings there are very small. Perhaps those who came in the beginning of earnings more.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
No i will not invest in MLM even in the early stage because it just risky and it may turned to scam even in the early stage so it will be a high risk for me to loss money so i will just avoid those sites and keep focusing on the non MLM sites and to those legit sites that are good in paying for me consistently rather than risking in just a poor MLM scam.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 700
imo if you knowingly take part in a scam that dupes others from their money they have put in then you are no better than the person who started the scam. Its still scamming others and worse since you know your doing it.  Chances are even if you know its a scam you arent going to get out very easily with a profit anyways but i for one wouldn't entertain it at all.
For real! That is definitely just as bad. Anyway if its a scam then that means if they see you put in a huge amount of money even if they don’t know you are trying to take advantage of them they could still not give you any returns and make an exception for your case because they will earn so much.

Everybody else will continue to get returns so they don’t believe only one person that wines about it being a scam. So that is a bad idea on multiple fronts.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
You should ask this instead: would you steal money from others or not with the risk of losing money yourself? and you need to realize one thing, do you want to earn money without working and without knowing where that money came from? I don't care if it's a MLM business or pyramid scheme/scam you must make sure what are you going to feed your family with, whether some people losing in order for you to earn or not.
Karma is terrible, if you do such a thing you can be sure that at some point things are going to turn bad, scammers scam that is what they do, if you know that you are investing in something that is a scam at some point you are going to miss and you are going to get scammed too.

Yes. Money must be earned honestly, otherwise you can lose everything and even something more valuable than money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
You should ask this instead: would you steal money from others or not with the risk of losing money yourself? and you need to realize one thing, do you want to earn money without working and without knowing where that money came from? I don't care if it's a MLM business or pyramid scheme/scam you must make sure what are you going to feed your family with, whether some people losing in order for you to earn or not.
Karma is terrible, if you do such a thing you can be sure that at some point things are going to turn bad, scammers scam that is what they do, if you know that you are investing in something that is a scam at some point you are going to miss and you are going to get scammed too.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
I will never invest in an MLM scam even at early stage.  Moral said it is better to work hard and earn than lure people into scam and earn.  Most MLM people bragged about their system as working smart but  luring people into a ponzi scheme just to earn money is not smart working that is wicked work.
Activity: 924
I was contacted recently about one in an early stage and I declined it because even with MLM schemes there are so many that fail completely and never catch on. If you were lucky and got in early at onecoin you made a shit ton ( if they even let you get it out), but there are so many where you would have just lost everything even if you got in at the bottom.
Yes, I am also experienced to invest in MLM before but that was 8 years ago. Investing in MLM is too risky and dangerous, most of them are  are ponzi scheme designin terms of markeing. And aside from Onecoin there is previous a ponzi scheme which same thing aspect of onecoin which TBC the Billion coin/
Pages:
Jump to: