Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you pay fees or not? - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 24, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
Yes I would like to pay the fee if exchange provides good services, and I think they need to implement the fee.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
its better it wont have payment so that they can save more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 24, 2018, 02:35:11 AM
That sounds like a really good idea actually. Serious investors will be able to use the exchange for free whilst the gamblers will have a chance to buy lottery tickets whilst also gambling with their day trading - best of both worlds for them, and best of both worlds for everyone else. I do like the concept.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 24, 2018, 02:09:39 AM
Well honestly paying fees is not a bad thing, If you pay fee then the exchange will cover its expenses from the fee and also earn profits through them, so less chances of getting scam if your exchange is earning decent profits, but if they dont take fee then they will run away with your money sooner than expected.
yes i do think paying fee is okay cause after all we trying to gain profit and we use they services and so the exchange do need a profit.

paying fees is okay as long as the fees is decent.
This is not my question; it is question that Thorium is asking. It is an upcoming Exchange with very unique concept that rolls in very interesting way. We are given CHOICE whether we pay fees or not, now what is the concept here?

If we trade for FREE then all good and fine, but IF we pay fees then we get daily dividends from the earning and chance to win lottery (5% of all profits), it got its own token like all the recent exchanges that has come. And there is running Airdrop running on.

So is this something NEW? Or is there any other exchange offering similar stuff?

https://thorium.exchange/
i believe  its the way of the exchange to gain profit by giving option for gambling and its the way to attract  investors to invest there so its okay i think as long as the lottery system not a scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 24, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
That is nice but how about the spread. There are other ways for an exchange to earn money and if they do not have fees most likely the spread is going to be wide which is actually going to be more expensive.

I am not implying that the exchange is a scam but there is always that possibility. Giving out 5% of the daily profit is also big.

As of now I do not have enough information about this exchange and I will not risk my coins, we need to have trusted information that the website is legit because I hate giving out money to a website that's too good to be true.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Is it for real? Why they able to give free fee, I think you should be careful on that because anything free is not free actually.

I agree with you, I think no exchanger is free of charge. so be more careful
I believe that nothing is free and valuable that can please you. You will always be suspicious of it so your mentality will not be good for investment. Be more confident in your views when investing, do not invest blindly when you do not know anything about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 01:25:42 AM
This is not my question; it is question that Thorium is asking. It is an upcoming Exchange with very unique concept that rolls in very interesting way. We are given CHOICE whether we pay fees or not, now what is the concept here?

If we trade for FREE then all good and fine, but IF we pay fees then we get daily dividends from the earning and chance to win lottery (5% of all profits), it got its own token like all the recent exchanges that has come. And there is running Airdrop running on.

So is this something NEW? Or is there any other exchange offering similar stuff?

to be honest when i play bitcoin and get the benefit of playing bitcoin i never pay tax because this is purely the profit result that we have and government or taxation can not ask like beggars or we dont need to report tax because it will make you loss. not only that bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be controlled by anyone means free bitcoin transact.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 01:08:03 AM
Is it for real? Why they able to give free fee, I think you should be careful on that because anything free is not free actually.

I agree with you, I think no exchanger is free of charge. so be more careful
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
That is a very peculiar mechanic. Given that option, I wouldn't pay the fees as those who pay the fees will lose out in the long run. That's because the exchange will take a significant cut of the fees and only provide a token amount that traders may win. Due to this, the chances of profiting from the lottery by paying fees is akin to winning the lottery or profiting from gambling, it's just highly unlikely unless you're very lucky.
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 12:55:45 AM
because fee is a tax that we have to pay to trade our altcoin to the exchanger, I think it's okay.
because the fee they take is not too high and not too mengahestasi pengahasilan then I agree.
and I will pay a fee because they provide trading services to us.

That is true but what so far I have figured out, it is that most people HAVE NOT visited the website and are just running their views from what they have read. I believe there is a LOGICAL reason behind giving US the option to PAY or NOT TO PAY fees. So, I feel perhaps that should be understood first before judging.
Activity: 714
February 24, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

For me this is just a market strategy to attract more people to pour their investments to their site and i hope that this is a legit ICO because for me paying fees is much better to ensure the quality services in return. I wonder how this things really work for them from free trading to patronage sharing thru dividends but i just hope that this is a legit ICO in which all of their concepts are all true.
February 24, 2018, 12:42:30 AM
They need to take fee so the website can run, cause you know a website like exchanger need to pay a bill for domain for example and his hosting. I rarther pay a fee than trading for free but one month later the exchanger dissappear and all my money gone though

Before I say this, I will be very straight forward that their concept is not EXACTLY all that clear, as it's in early stage. But I have absolute believe that it is POSSIBLE for an exchange without charging fee from trader, BUT a lot of thinking got to be done in that scenario.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 24, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
I will pay fees because based on my experience in crypto bargaining on fees will give you alot of head ache and paying fees is really not that bad if you will have something in return for it. but in your case it would depend on what is your goal in investment. better look at the pros and cons.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
because fee is a tax that we have to pay to trade our altcoin to the exchanger, I think it's okay.
because the fee they take is not too high and not too mengahestasi pengahasilan then I agree.
in all marketplace there must be a fee,
so how else do we have to pay this fee,
maybe we can find a market that is not too expensive fee
February 24, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

There is a lot to explain, which is why I provided the link to the site, so one can figure out in his own way. Anyhow, just for the thing you said. It’s not exactly ALL FREE things, but a concept that includes this.

The logical explanation is that they have their “OWN TOKEN”, so there are certain things that can be carried through that logic. They are currently giving Airdrop, so that makes them fairly likable, at least for me as I just signed up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 12:06:26 AM

I have visited the site, but there is still a lot of information that I have not got. Whether its whitepaper is available, I did not find it?
It looks interesting, they will build an exchange and use their own platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:54:00 PM
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
February 23, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
They need to take fee so the website can run, cause you know a website like exchanger need to pay a bill for domain for example and his hosting. I rarther pay a fee than trading for free but one month later the exchanger dissappear and all my money gone though
February 23, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
Well honestly paying fees is not a bad thing, If you pay fee then the exchange will cover its expenses from the fee and also earn profits through them, so less chances of getting scam if your exchange is earning decent profits, but if they dont take fee then they will run away with your money sooner than expected.

That is true. I don’t feel it is WRONG or incorrect for exchange to take fees, but surely not in level of Coinbase, which is just too much.

However, this thing Thorium, it’s running in with a different concept, so not exactly not taking fees, but have unique concept. I personally haven’t found this kind of upcoming exchange.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 11:43:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: