Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 223. (Read 459214 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would never do this because there are is still a risk that the bitcoin collapse and if that happen you will have no job anymore.
Because of this I do not think its worth it to be honest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
If I do that then I will be making the worst decision of my life and I am also putting my family into trouble by  doing that, I will always treat bitcoin as an extra income.

Bitcoin will always be just a side income to me and I will never ever quit my day job. I can see a big future with bitcoin but it will still my only source of extra income.

Never say never cause everything can change in one day and you wiil change your mind. I am thinking same as you but i am realize that maybe it will be necessary.
yeah it might just happen. You would not know in the future are you going to do? maybe you're fired from your job and could not find another job? bitcoin is certainly a way out

That's true bitcoin took care of me when I was jobless and I started to earn from signature campaign which took care of my basic expenses but depending only on it is bit risky I guess.
Activity: 476
If I do that then I will be making the worst decision of my life and I am also putting my family into trouble by  doing that, I will always treat bitcoin as an extra income.

Bitcoin will always be just a side income to me and I will never ever quit my day job. I can see a big future with bitcoin but it will still my only source of extra income.

Never say never cause everything can change in one day and you wiil change your mind. I am thinking same as you but i am realize that maybe it will be necessary.
yeah it might just happen. You would not know in the future are you going to do? maybe you're fired from your job and could not find another job? bitcoin is certainly a way out
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
for this momenth i will use bitcoin as part time, extra income. i know my salary cheap, but i need realjob for future reference.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I would definitely quit my day job if bitcoin earned me more than what i am earning in a month right now. (which is approxx: 5000$) Unless then, i treat bitcoin as a side business.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
If I do that then I will be making the worst decision of my life and I am also putting my family into trouble by  doing that, I will always treat bitcoin as an extra income.

for me if i can earning more money, if i can get higher salary i will go full time on bitcoin.
if your salary at real job arround $200 then you can earning $500 permonth at bitcoin why not?
Of course you would do that but you have to consider the risk in doing online job or doing bitcoins you can have an unlimited benefits but the risk is too high unlike if you do a real job you will have a job security plus you get all the benefits due to you. For example you will have a health benefits, insurance and other good benefits.
but as long as we can earn a lot money of bitcoin, the possibility of all that can be your own responsibility.
you are right, unlimited online jobs, could disappear at any time. but this time bitcoin in a good trend and can last for a long time, so you can take the opportunity to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 952
Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is because you cant know from before what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem but if you life will depend on Bitcoin than it will be risky.
Because you cant know what will happen with your life so better you have a monthly earning and that is safe.

I agree that depending only on bitcoin can be really risky in future so its better to continue with full time job and keep bitcoin as an extra income.
Activity: 350
Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is because you cant know from before what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem but if you life will depend on Bitcoin than it will be risky.
Because you cant know what will happen with your life so better you have a monthly earning and that is safe.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
If I do that then I will be making the worst decision of my life and I am also putting my family into trouble by  doing that, I will always treat bitcoin as an extra income.

for me if i can earning more money, if i can get higher salary i will go full time on bitcoin.
if your salary at real job arround $200 then you can earning $500 permonth at bitcoin why not?

That could be considered. But also be ready if all fall at the wrong place and be gone. What would you write in your experiences for the past months that you have been working full time with bitcoin. Companies want something that is real also.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Of course you would do that but you have to consider the risk in doing online job or doing bitcoins you can have an unlimited benefits but the risk is too high unlike if you do a real job you will have a job security plus you get all the benefits due to you. For example you will have a health benefits, insurance and other good benefits.
Activity: 672

Activity: 854

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
The amount has to be 2 to 6 btc per month at least to be able to think about going full on btc! Cheesy
That's actually low. For an average first-worlder, it should be in the range of atleast 15BTC per month to go full time in btc and be in par with the average income of first-worlders. As for a third-worlder, what you said is quite enough. Atleast 3BTC a month would probably be enough because the cost of living in the third world isn't as expensive and luxurious as in first world countries.
Activity: 644
The amount has to be 2 to 6 btc per month at least to be able to think about going full on btc! Cheesy

If there any job that paying 2-6 bitcoins per month, i will accept it for sure. Damn, it's so big amount of bitcoin for a job. But better stay on your day job. It's more safe imo.

Yeah, there is a job through which you will get that much amount , what do you think that the owners of yobit , bitmixer , gamebet.gg and other websites will earn how much amount? they are earning more than that, so you also start a business to earn that much amount.
Activity: 812

Just like investing on hyip. You are investing your day job to something that you cannot be sure of.
There is no assurance if you are going to exchange your regular job to go full time with bitcoin.

No one can dare to quit his job and get on full time into bitcoin for sure, many of them are discussing here that they will quit if they are earning higher then job, but in reality I am sure they will never do that.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.
I'm inspired by the millionaires but I don't have the bitcoins necessary for going full-time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

If there any job that paying 2-6 bitcoins per month, i will accept it for sure. Damn, it's so big amount of bitcoin for a job. But better stay on your day job. It's more safe imo.

Sure there are lot many jobs in the market that provides you a pay equal to 2-6 bitcoin. Try for such a job and invest on buying a small amount of bitcoin regularly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
If i can mine such fast only then i will stop my day job at the office to mine the whole day.
Never heard about mining before i started here but if you mine allot it makes  nice moneys.

But mining nowadays is not that too profitable. You need to invest in hardware and of course it will consume high electricity.
But if you are rich and have enough money for investing into it. Then you should do it.
Jump to: