Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 256. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
seeing my friends got more from trading sometime make me want to quit from my job and focus on trading at home , but trading have some risk so i cancel my plan and stay with my job , IMO maybe earning from bitcoin is higher than my salary but fixed salary every month is better for me
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
for now i won't, because my work is not that hard and i always get a free time to visit this forum. It's still a good way to do this as a side job to earn extra income.
I think if you still have a job that is easy and comfortable in a real job better keep it dude. Do not take the risk to take another job that you have not known.
it might be more difficult first understand bitcoin you can try to work part-time in bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i like the idea of earning through bitcoin, and only bitcoin as my main job but i don't think i am ready for that yet.

because i think earning through bitcoin as a full time job requires more online skills and i have to do it mostly online, and i lack some of the required skills to do that.

if you do not have the skills do not worry. I myself do not have the skill. but I can get a good result from bitcoin. trading is a good way to get a huge profit, but you also have to have enough capital.

I`m pretty much in the same boat as you.

I dont have the skill, so what I do is pretty much try to find good will items that still seem worthy if lucky. Then try to sell it for profit for btc or ebay it to get a chance to buy btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
It's hard to live on money what you earing from begining with bitcoin. But need to wait a bit and if you will doing well it's real to live as full timer.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Playing with bitcoin ,trading it with high values would mean they have some fiat to cover the bills needed for atleast 1 year,and well with the profit taked from the trades sure they can get a part and convert into fiat once again.Big ammounts can make several bitcoins with 2-3% margins,soo they can make daily around 50-200 dolllars,meaning around 0,10 to 0,5btc ,soo for them is just soo easy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Well with high capital is easy to make a good profit ,with a small ammount you will need to risk and expose your coins a bit more.Thats is a risky and is the main thing we are doing with bitcoin is trading them between others crypto,all knows the risk involved at trading but the big reward will always atract new costumers to it,trading altcoins for me is almost the same as forex,as you make a choise and with lucky you can profit,being the main diference between this that forex limits your orders,soo they close,at trading you can choose when to close them,without limits.
true if bitcoin, and bitcoin can make a good profit, especially if you are very expert in the world of trading. but not a wise thing if you use all the time that you have only to bitcoin and altcoin. You should also keep your social balance. because if you're just looking for bitcoin and altcoin, there will be pressure. we need a real job. not only for money, but for the experience, and most importantly to keep our social life
legendary
Activity: 1232
i like the idea of earning through bitcoin, and only bitcoin as my main job but i don't think i am ready for that yet.

because i think earning through bitcoin as a full time job requires more online skills and i have to do it mostly online, and i lack some of the required skills to do that.

if you do not have the skills do not worry. I myself do not have the skill. but I can get a good result from bitcoin. trading is a good way to get a huge profit, but you also have to have enough capital.

Then you must be extremely lucky if you still profit from trading even without trading skills. It is good for you but I recommend you get that skills for trading. If you couple it with your luck, you can get even more profit in your trades.

trade is not totally dependent on luck as gambling. but trade requires a good analysis and strategy. and I have a strategy and also has some a reliable friends in the trade.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
i definitely wouldnt do that because of couple of reasons, first of all, i dont have enough time for doing a normal job as im student

besides that i dont think that it would be a good idea because bitcoin might fail and i would lose all my money that i had in bitcoin
I am also a student but I can do the work of bitcoin on the sidelines of college activity. Sometimes I work during the afternoon and evening. I think that includes working full time in bitcoin
working full-time at bitcoin the same with your work almost 15 hours for bitcoin. if like you, bitcoin is as a sideline, not working full-time.
Activity: 476
i definitely wouldnt do that because of couple of reasons, first of all, i dont have enough time for doing a normal job as im student

besides that i dont think that it would be a good idea because bitcoin might fail and i would lose all my money that i had in bitcoin
I am also a student but I can do the work of bitcoin on the sidelines of college activity. Sometimes I work during the afternoon and evening. I think that includes working full time in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Then you must be extremely lucky if you still profit from trading even without trading skills. It is good for you but I recommend you get that skills for trading. If you couple it with your luck, you can get even more profit in your trades.
Activity: 476
Well with high capital is easy to make a good profit ,with a small ammount you will need to risk and expose your coins a bit more.Thats is a risky and is the main thing we are doing with bitcoin is trading them between others crypto,all knows the risk involved at trading but the big reward will always atract new costumers to it,trading altcoins for me is almost the same as forex,as you make a choise and with lucky you can profit,being the main diference between this that forex limits your orders,soo they close,at trading you can choose when to close them,without limits.
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

Activity: 658

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well I would never do this, there are too much risks that are involved with the bitcoin to do it full time.
If the bitcoin will collapse you will have no job anymore and the point is also that you will be broke.

If you don't have complete trust on bitcoin, better do it part time and never lose your day job. If you could feel more secure like that, then do it. But if you have a good skill or trading skills, then going full time with bitcoin could be a good choice. You can earn more with it. Just be sure to save while you earn so that you have alternative when everything go south.
I think bitcoin will not collapse bitcoin will continue to last for the rest of your life
not the case but the rate of income and the price of bitcoin which is always a changing

Bitcoin will really stay for as long as we know,people intend to use bitcoin so that they can have easy life and hassle free transactions.
Activity: 518
Well I would never do this, there are too much risks that are involved with the bitcoin to do it full time.
If the bitcoin will collapse you will have no job anymore and the point is also that you will be broke.

If you don't have complete trust on bitcoin, better do it part time and never lose your day job. If you could feel more secure like that, then do it. But if you have a good skill or trading skills, then going full time with bitcoin could be a good choice. You can earn more with it. Just be sure to save while you earn so that you have alternative when everything go south.
I think bitcoin will not collapse bitcoin will continue to last for the rest of your life
not the case but the rate of income and the price of bitcoin which is always a changing
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Activity: 406
I will not. Bitcoin is too volatile and because of the price fluctuation that happens in the bitcoin price too often, I don't think it is a good idea to keep all my money in such curreny. I will still prefer to store most of my money in a more stable fiat where I will not have to worry of the price rising up or falling down every now and then.

Yes  you are right. Maybe for second job it more suit than go full time job. Well, it's my opinion though. But if you sure you can earn more with full time on bitcoin, why not ?
Activity: 332
Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.
I will not. Bitcoin is too volatile and because of the price fluctuation that happens in the bitcoin price too often, I don't think it is a good idea to keep all my money in such curreny. I will still prefer to store most of my money in a more stable fiat where I will not have to worry of the price rising up or falling down every now and then.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well its getting harder to get 1 btc even montly,soo the thing is invest wisely at altcoins that are the currently places where you can make a good income at bitcoin world.With the halving speculation is very big that it will jump to 600 dollars and above,soo its a request of your presence .

The risk with that is you know for a fact an alt coin is acted more of a penny stock.

And can go to crap instantly, and hoping some alt coin gets bought up is a probably the worst thing anyone can do. 1 btc a month is do-able if you have some type of service setup in your traditional business or you accept it as a freelance pay.
Jump to: