Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 274. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
since i am newbie to bitcoin i think i will never-ever leave my job (if i had one i'm still studying) for bitcoin. for now i will consider it as a part time job i guess.
of course. if the newbie course bitcoin income is not too big, so it would be better if you do it in part  time. would be very risky if you go full time in without the knowledge of the bitcoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
since i am newbie to bitcoin i think i will never-ever leave my job (if i had one i'm still studying) for bitcoin. for now i will consider it as a part time job i guess.
Activity: 77
Bitcoin for me is additional income every month while I am saving my salary into a bank account so I get the best out of both worlds.
Activity: 113
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
We all are doing something to earn money for our needs. no one sure about anything and who knows that when the company or our self business will go down. So now a days its a fashion to do something extra for some extra money. I think BTC is a Good option for that. we can do this job from anywhere without any bound.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
If you Earn Much Money from Bitcoin then you will Quit from your full time job and make your own Boss and work on Bitcoin and Earn 5 time more as compare to your full time job
if I'm already comfortable working in bitcoin and have a higher income in bitcoin. why not? looking for new things it's fun mate Cheesy

It's like get out from your safety zone right. You are a brave man quiting your job to full time on bitcoin, because we don't know bitcoin will live forever or not. it's so risky for me.

for me Bitcoin is The best sidejob, not like other microjob , like PTC, PPC , solving captcha etc.
im save my salary arround $50-$100 permonth , and i invest arround 0.1-0.15/month in bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Bitcoin is only my past time if it is my free time i post comment in bitcoin talk earn in faucets
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
If you Earn Much Money from Bitcoin then you will Quit from your full time job and make your own Boss and work on Bitcoin and Earn 5 time more as compare to your full time job
if I'm already comfortable working in bitcoin and have a higher income in bitcoin. why not? looking for new things it's fun mate Cheesy

It's like get out from your safety zone right. You are a brave man quiting your job to full time on bitcoin, because we don't know bitcoin will live forever or not. it's so risky for me.
Activity: 756

but if i can get money of both of them why not..? i get salary from realjob and i can earn some bit's everyday.

so i can use bitcoin as invest and hold it, and use salary to pay cost of life....
Activity: 420
Activity: 672
if i can earn everyday 0.083 like today , i will quit from my realjob and go full time on bitcoin
my problem as trader sometimes i lose some bit's ans sometimes i earn somebits so i can't get consistenly earnin like realjob

As for me, with the current rate, 0.05 BTC a day is enough. That was twice the amount of a minimum wage person here on our country. But to live abundantly , 0.1 BTC a day is a dream here. Trading is a good source of earnings and I am pretty sure you can achieve 0.083 a day as time goes by, just keep it up and good luckl!

the difficulty in bitcoin world is consistenly profit, in 2015 i can earn 0.5/week it's very good for me, but someday i lose 1.5 it's make me doubt to go full time on bitcoin
I don't mean to be rude, but how in the world do you earn 0.5 BTC a week? I can't even earn that much in a month, yet anyways.

I assume that this is through gambling, based on the entirety of your comment, but that is just an unreal amount to be earning, in my opinion anyways.

you must have money to get 0.5/week, Im join cloudmining where i get payment 0.5/week. but now the cloudmining is scam, Im reach ROI + earn maybe 2-3btc.

now Im focus at altcoin trading
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
All jobs are boring unless you are the Boss.

yeah you are right because jobs that you enjoy are not considered as a job anymore , i will be a hobby,  but a paid one Wink
I think being the boss is not as easy as you think. many of which will be a problem, ranging from a profit every day, employee salaries, etc. boss is very difficult and confusing. better find a job that suits your hobby. it's more fun. thats true man

well i can't say cuz i've never been a boss in my 19 years of existence in this world Cheesy maybe in the future , i will experience (hopefully). but i think it will be easy since your order is your employees command, its just a headache for stubborn employees
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
If i were able to get more then 2 btc montly i would left and make a live from bitcoin only,but as i know is very hard to get an income near 1btc withthout investment.Soo maybe i would keep both the income from the bitcoin,and my work as i could be doing both and earning even more.

Honestly I can get around BTC2 a month but still that is not an assurance that I will quit my real life job.

Im a trader and this kind of method is really not stable. You will need patience here which you can't applied to your hungry stomach. Everyday you need to eat so I need my real life job and I can make more money here than relying on bitcoin alone.
Activity: 2072
If i were able to get more then 2 btc montly i would left and make a live from bitcoin only,but as i know is very hard to get an income near 1btc withthout investment.Soo maybe i would keep both the income from the bitcoin,and my work as i could be doing both and earning even more.
if you opt out of a job just because bitcoin income is greater than a real job, you will lose money. because you will get bored just looking for bitcoin course, the real work is not just about work, but about socializing with people, that's what makes it even better
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Im agree with some people above Smiley
better to make bitcoin as sidejob, or if you have money building your own real bussines , or you an building some service at bitcoin like opel new pool, or you can be miner this day is good momenth to mining bitcoin, because after halving you get only "small" earning
if you've been out of work right now. why not work full time in bitcoin. ? I think working part-time in bitcoin. not so good.

are you work full time on bitcoin..? If yes, how much your earning permonth..?
where you get your bitcoin..... ? bitcointalk? trade? invest ?
Activity: 518
better to make bitcoin as sidejob, or if you have money building your own real bussines , or you an building some service at bitcoin like opel new pool, or you can be miner this day is good momenth to mining bitcoin, because after halving you get only "small" earning
if you've been out of work right now. why not work full time in bitcoin. ? I think working part-time in bitcoin. not so good.
U will never know the true answer, before you try
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Im boored with my daily job maybe someday in future i will go full time on bitcoin.
I think it's enough if i can make $500/month with bitcoin

That sucks if you are just bored doing your job and life is too short to get bored and to don't enjoy your life. I would rather work on a small paying job that I enjoy than a high paying job that was boring as f*ck. Money can't buy happiness Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Im boored with my daily job maybe someday in future i will go full time on bitcoin.
I think it's enough if i can make $500/month with bitcoin
become employees is very boring. a lot of pressure from the boss. if you already have a lot of money. you'd better stop work and make business in bitcoin

Why bother. He can make business in bitcoin as a part time. He doesn't know some bitcoin investment. If he has lots of money make some real life business and part of the profits from it can buy bitcoin then save.
Jump to: