Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 281. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would only do this if i would get a decent income and had a good buffer to survive a year.
Else it's very risk to work in bitcoin since it is just too risky, even holding it.
Activity: 334
Quit a day job is like getting our-self into a risk.The risk is high because if we are not able to spent some time we'll surely get into of financial problem.

that's why i have plan to reach minimum 10BTC before i quit of my dayjob and go to full on bitcoin
we need some capital before we action

Capital. Yeah that is right. And an emergency BTC's in case something bad happen. Going full time will have a higher risk, if you lose this all all you wont have anything to right in your resume about what work did you do in those past months that you are just at home trading and investing. Companies dont like blank in those pages of your life.

yeahh...
this is my plan, if in 1month I can not meet my daily needs with bitcoin earning, i will use my capital to pay daily needs

Obviously. What other option you have other than that?

collect bitcoin until reach 10btc then use it for trading, withdraw your profit every week Smiley
bitcoin market is 24/7 is good for dayjob

Are you such a good trader, that you can always make a profit with 10 BTC? Any tips on how to trade?
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Quit a day job is like getting our-self into a risk.The risk is high because if we are not able to spent some time we'll surely get into of financial problem.

that's why i have plan to reach minimum 10BTC before i quit of my dayjob and go to full on bitcoin

Capital. Yeah that is right. And an emergency BTC's in case something bad happen. Going full time will have a higher risk, if you lose this all all you wont have anything to right in your resume about what work did you do in those past months that you are just at home trading and investing. Companies dont like blank in those pages of your life.

yeahh...
this is my plan, if in 1month I can not meet my daily needs with bitcoin earning, i will use my capital to pay daily needs

collect bitcoin until reach 10btc then use it for trading, withdraw your profit every week Smiley
bitcoin market is 24/7 is good for dayjob
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If my earnings from bitcoins is more in compare to my monthly salary, then I would quit my job and get into bitcoins as a full timer, it would be fun to work on bitcoin for a full time.
Activity: 224
If my company ever decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely accept the offer. But I will definitely not quite my job.

Yeah you should never quit your job, as bitcoin is good as an extra, and for sake of that extra you cannot afford to quit your full time job, as you get variety of benefits from your job.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If my company ever decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely accept the offer. But I will definitely not quite my job.
Merit: 502
i found some biggest person focus at bitcoin then he is succes now, im not have "good skill " in html,php,cooding etc. to build website or make new altcoin, if i can im sure i will go fulltime on bitcoin,for me i will use bitcoin as sidejob
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

yeahh...

yeahh...
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
if i can get higher salary then i work in realshop/realjob why not?
japan regulation bitcoin today, i hope other country will following japan to make regulation in bitcoin

The same but the best thing I expect is the price needs to be stable above $500 so that it will create a strong mind to leave my daily job without any doubt.

if bitcoin comunity, bitcoin foundation etc. create more good news i think we can stable at $600
sometimes people make new "sensation" with fakenews to make bitcoin fail Roll Eyes

This is one hell of a true story. Happened last year I think when someone sold all his bitcoin. Then telling the media it has no future. Just that one blink they can make it fall. That is why I cant do this as full time job. Just do it part time for your extra expenses.

Is that Mike Hearn? It's not last year but last January.

Well I think Hearn didn't sold all of his coins. He just make a situation so others can still see cheap prices lol. The support around $430 that time is really strong and can considered as new bottom.

Shorters earned a lot of money that day. For a short period of time bitcoin dropped to just above 300. If you got out of short in the lowest point and went back to long, that is easy 200 dollars per coin. If you can catch all that action everytime it happens, you can quit your job and focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
These days my job is a teacher in high school. and just have free time when the afternoon and evening. I found I could work on bitcoin in the late afternoon or evening. bitcoin can be done on a part-time I've done this a month ago, and there is no problem

yes we are the same, as I'm doing this I'm currently a 3rd year college with part time job as a telemarketer but still I'm able to earn with bitcoin with income since it is now stable and it is a big help with my expenses as a college student with my everything that I need
Activity: 406
All eggs in one basket? no thanks! As much as I do think Bitcoin will succeed I am not going to gamble my entire life on that. Basically you are saying your life has a set value and are okay with that, mine it doesn't have a limit, I don't want to set an exact number on my life.

Yeah I like bitcoin but going all the way? That's not me. I bet on more horses. And yes bitcoin is 1 but it is very risky at the moment.
Will i go for it when it has become mainstream? Oh yeah.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All eggs in one basket? no thanks! As much as I do think Bitcoin will succeed I am not going to gamble my entire life on that. Basically you are saying your life has a set value and are okay with that, mine it doesn't have a limit, I don't want to set an exact number on my life.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

Yeah, you can not quit your day job to do something that is based on chance. With your job you are guaranteed of an income.

Yes, job promises you guaranteed returns in the form of salary, bitcoin can be good as an extra at an moment, but totally depending on bitcoins would not be wiser thing to do.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

Yeah, you can not quit your day job to do something that is based on chance. With your job you are guaranteed of an income.
Activity: 182
you're right, out of work just to bring somebody in losses. Imagine, if you can produce a bitcoin as large as your salary, then you will get double salary in a month, you can get rich quick if you can take advantage of it

Yes, doing both is good for the future, as the job can take care of you and your family, while earnings from bitcoins can take care of your basic expenses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
you're right, out of work just to bring somebody in losses. Imagine, if you can produce a bitcoin as large as your salary, then you will get double salary in a month, you can get rich quick if you can take advantage of it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Jump to: