Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 299. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I doubt it but maybe someday I will.

me too i doubt i can do it, but my dream I could be a part of this revolution

Bitcoin is Biggest revolution , this is all about future
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If I get sufficient income from bitcoinI would. Else being a millionare yes I would lose my job and go into some 100% bitcoin venture capitalist.
However right now i would never do it, since it's too insecure.
But you have consider bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations in its price and decide on can you count on it?
fluctuation is not a problem, if you are working to get bitcoin, you have to be smart to handle this, you can directly convert it into a fiat currency when you earn bitcoin, fluctuation is not a problem

Fluctuation is problem when it makes the price very unstable so one day its price is 250$ and after some months it becomes 450$ and you cannot predict what happens in future.
Activity: 434
I could drop everything and start doing bitcoin fulltime right now but I just don't think that's the best option for me. It's a good thing to do bitcoin next to your job. That way you got 2 separate incomes, you are able to fall back on the other one if the first one doesn't work out. Bitcoin is very unpredictable so you can't rely a 100% on it.
Activity: 406
I might be able to do this someday. A bit too much of a risk to do this today though.
I can't wait for this to actually see happening, I'm pretty excited for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is not a good enough source to let everything depend on it.

At this point in life I still need a job to provide for myself. Bitcoin is just an extra thing I do on the side.
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I doubt it but maybe someday I will.
Activity: 448
For now I don't think it would be ideal for me to do this.

If I had an employer who would pay out in bitcoins then that would be much either.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I will never do a full time on bitcoin is not that safe with my daily life.
I will just do it for a hobby and is just playing with it full time not for me.
Activity: 280
I don't think I would. I think taking this risk is way too high.
If I would get paid as much as I would have with my job into bitcoins then yes maybe.
It's just too much of a risk for me right now, I can't say for sure that I will be able to provide for my family that way.
Activity: 658
If I get sufficient income from bitcoinI would. Else being a millionare yes I would lose my job and go into some 100% bitcoin venture capitalist.
But you have consider bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations in its price and decide on can you count on it?
fluctuation is not a problem, if you are working to get bitcoin, you have to be smart to handle this, you can directly convert it into a fiat currency when you earn bitcoin, fluctuation is not a problem
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Personally, I wouldn't do it. I just can't imagine myself going 'all in' on Bitcoins or any other e-coins for that matter. Having a job means, hopefully, your getting a steady income every single month, which means you will have the ability to live a life. It would be to risky investing all of your money in just a single asset - you have to spread your risk, investing i fiat, gold, stocks or bonds would also be beneficial if you want to make a living out of investing your money.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
I would if i could but for me providing for my family is mandatory.
Therefore I can't risk this bitcoin job adventure.
Activity: 994
Activity: 644
i think I could get a salary at the same time it is better than 1 salary from bitcoin Smiley
if im quit from my real job, i will earning not only from bitcoin , i will learn or searching from other way, maybe from paypal, payeer etc.

Approaching for the opening is great idea dude, For me bitcoin is a passive income still and I am saving that. because If we go for bitcoin as real time job. I think We will kick from the day to day life style and We will not be active person.
legendary
Activity: 1073
I will only quit if I get millionaire with BTC.

First be a millionaire, then act like a millionaire
Activity: 672
if iam focus in bitcoin i can get sallary 2-3 times than my realjob i will do it,,, i will quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin Smiley
but I think we should have more capital to start focus at bitcoin
Activity: 756
At this point I would be willing to work in a promising startup for little pay as long as I could be paid in Bitcoin and have shares in the company.  I believe in it enough to relocate for it and go all in with hard work and dedication with the coding skills I have.  So, yes!
Activity: 406
Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I want it though, but i think i can't. because in my country bitcoin still not popular, and if i full time job on bitcoin. my family will think that i jobless and my family don't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 728
I do not have a job yet so technically I am full time online trying to earn bitcoin and dollar. I need the bucks I et from bitcoin to support my expenses and without it, I willbe totally broke. If ever I do have a day jobe tho, If I have a solid income on bitcoin I will still go full time on it because o time management. I have a lot of things to do an my online works saves me a lot of time.
Jump to: